*** OFFICIAL SEAHAWKS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL SEAHAWKS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Do you think Randy Starks trucks anyone during Black Friday shopping? :hump:

clear.gif
@
100pxMiami_Dolphins_logosvg-1.png

DVcgbe6981jpeg-1.jpg

at Sun Life Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

week12u-1.jpg

clear.gif

NFL on FOX HD (SEA@MIA in GREEN - also being shown in Anchorage, Alaska)
Play-by-Play Analyst: Chris Myers
Color Commentator: Tim Ryan

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
FP - Full Participation in Practice
LP - Limited Participation
DNP - Did Not Practice

Seattle
Probable
RB Marshawn Lynch (back - FP)
G James Carpenter (concussion - FP)
DT Clinton McDonald (groin - FP)
DE Red Bryant (foot - FP)
DE Greg Scruggs (oblique - FP)
LB KJ Wright (concussion - FP)
CB Byron Maxwell (hamstring - FP)

Miami
Questionable
LB Austin Spitler (ankle - LP)

Probable
TE Anthony Fasano (hip - FP)
C Mike Pouncey (ankle - FP)
LB Karlos Dansby (biceps - FP)
S Jimmy Wilson (ribs - FP)
P Brandon Fields (knee - FP)

WEATHER

few-1.png

Sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
National Weather Service Miami - Forecast for Sun Life Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC / ESPN Analyst Picks
Yahoo! Sports/Associated Press

[video=youtube;kBiGyXuh2j8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBiGyXuh2j8[/video]

Funny how we barely talked about the Seahawks game this week. Season must really be over.

Agreed. Was kind of thinking the same thing today.

I want to see an inspired effort and progress with RT.

Also, I would like to see the Fins create 2 or more turnovers. Three ****ing games without a turnover. I honestly think for them to have a chance to win they have to get 3 or 4 turnovers. Maybe they even have to score on D as well. Ridiculous how they cannot create turnovers.

I'm not expecting a win... Just want to see a good game from Tannehill. Progression and improvement from the young QB is my main thing tomorrow. A win would be nice too though, don't get me wrong lol. GO FINS!!!!!

I'm not expecting a win... Just want to see a good game from Tannehill. Progression and improvement from the young QB is my main thing tomorrow. A win would be nice too though, don't get me wrong lol. GO FINS!!!!!

Good post.

this game will actually be a relief regardless.

1. we win, best case scenario obviously, snap 3 game losing streak, and stay alive another week.

2. we lose, it would suck of course, 4 game losing streak, but it would '' officially'' end our playoff chances basically with that 7th loss., and i wont feel the need to come up with crazy scenarios in which we make it.

lets hope scenario 1 happens though and we stay alive for another week at least.

I can honestly say it is embarrassing to be a Miami Dolphins fan. This team hasn't done s**t in 28 years, the last time this team appeared in the Super Bowl. 28 years. This team will not see the Super Bowl again until it has an owner that loves football more than money. Period. Everything falls into place when you have an owner that loves the game. #RooneyFamily

Dolphin Fan in disgust .....

I can honestly say it is embarrassing to be a Miami Dolphins fan. This team hasn't done s**t in 28 years, the last time this team appeared in the Super Bowl. 28 years. This team will not see the Super Bowl again until it has an owner that loves football more than money. Period. Everything falls into place when you have an owner that loves the game. #RooneyFamily

Dolphin Fan in disgust .....

At least you're not a Miami Dolphins fan with a Raiders tattoo...

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Or you know the Tattoo Bowl I and its reference..??[/QUOTE]

this. did he go through with it?

Their corners, and defense in general is gonna be awful for us tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom