*** OFFICIAL SEAHAWKS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL SEAHAWKS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

I think tomorrow the Dolphins come out with a 7 point win. Here is my prediction:

Seahags 22

DOLPHINS 29

Tannehill throws 18 for 27 186 yards 1 TD and 1 INT (8 Incompletes) (4 drop balls by receivers)
Bush runs for 19 carries 108 yards and 2 TD's (Big day him)
Thomas runs for 11 carries 47 yards (he fumbles and recovered by Seahags) in 2nd they get 3 off of it.

Hartline catches 7 balls for 97 yards and a TD (lots of motion and play-action slants and comeback hooks).
Clay catches 4 balls for 27 yards (2 drops)
Marlon Moore 3 balls for 14 yards
Matthews 2 balls for 25 yards (1 drop)
Bess 2 balls for 23 yards (1 drop)

Fasano sits (with hip injury)

Jimmy Wilson Sack
Cam Wake Sack
Burnett Sack
Soliai Sack (Fumble Recovered by Dolphins Koa Misi after hit)
Dansby (Fumble on Marshawn Lynch and recovered by Vernon)

1st 6 - 0 Seahawks lead
2nd 6 - 14 Dolphins lead
Half 14 - 12 Dolphins lead
3rd 7- 10 (22- 21 Seahags lead)
4th 0 - 8 (Final 29 -22 Dolphins). Seahags try to tie with seconds left but, 4th and 10 (Incomplete DOLPHINS WIN).

37-31 Miami

The rookies Mathews and Miller to have big days.

We won't be able to stop the Seahawks and Wilson scrambling will be gut wrenching but we'll have a surprisingly good day on offense ourselves. I'll also predict a few INT's from our secondary and Jones will force a fuuummmmmmmbllllllle.

Tannehill picked twice and defense does what it does...

Seahawks 32
Dolphins 14

Tannehill picked twice and defense does what it does...

Seahawks 32
Dolphins 14
thats being lenient. I think 42-6 seahawks, dolphins dont even score a td thats how bad this west coast offense is with a team built to run the ball. We got no deep threat, tannehill is going to be sacked a half dozen times by chris clemons, its going to be a very ugly day for miami fans. I dont even know if il be watchin the meltdown.

If the Fins do not win this game or at least do not show more energy and improvement, things are going to be very ugly around Davie throughout December. Jeff Ireland and Joe Philbin will have a lot of questions to answer.

The story of the game will be rookie Russell Wilson who will take his winning ways on the road and put up an outstanding performance. The kid is a winner.

This is my first game of the year, that I am at work. I have my iPad with me tho.. Any suggestions on how I can see the game on it?

There's no way Wilson drops any more than 24 on us. We have a legit shot to win this one.

yeah the seahawks are all defense and the cross country tavel useally favors the home team.. Fins get the win 17-14

yeah the seahawks are all defense and the cross country tavel useally favors the home team.. Fins get the win 17-14

Seattle is tired of hearing about this and come out with a strong performance.

The longest road game in the nfl. Seahawks struggle this time on the east coast. Fins take over in the 3rd quarter and wear their defense down. 28-17 Fins win.

I am so unmotivated for Dolphin games right now. I am in to the end. I stay with every snap even in preseason game #4. However, this team is just kind of boring and do nothing special.

I am so unmotivated for Dolphin games right now. I am in to the end. I stay with every snap even in preseason game #4. However, this team is just kind of boring and do nothing special.

I'm with ya! Please for the love of god Sherman, open up the playbook and get creative. Let the offense have some fun for a change. Get Reggie and Miller open in space, throw some screens, run a reverse, flea flicker, anything but what we've seen the past four weeks!!!!

i agree with u man.

i watch every snap of every single game and will continue to do so win or lose, but i am just so frustrated with this team.

we had a golden opportunity right in front of us this year, being 4-3 after beating the jets with our next 3 games vs the colts, titans, and bills, where at worst we should have been 6-4 into the final stretch with a legit shot at postseason, but instead we crap the bed like always and lose all ****ing 3, basically taking us out of contention.

i hope we win today, and if we do it will keep our slim playoff chances alive, but whatever this team does today will not surprise me one bit.

Back
Top Bottom