*** OFFICIAL SEAHAWKS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL SEAHAWKS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Seattle is tired of hearing about this and come out with a strong performance.
still the hawks win about 7 or 8 games a year all in seattlle. All six of seattles wins have came at home this year.

You will regret it in couple months when football is gone.

That is so true. You are right. I am even having withdrawal symptoms as college football winds down.

I guess what I am saying is that the Fins are so predictable. Not so much in play calling and decision making. It is more like I know what to expect in each situation. Offensively, we will not have a long catch and run, no chance of bomb for a TD, no chance for the defense to create a turnover let alone two or more within a game. While everyone else in the league is scoring on D, the Fins will not do so. I know when it is 3rd and 12, the opposition will pick it up the 1st down. It is a given that Nolan Carroll and Jimmy Wilson will yield big plays and PI's. Every couple of games our specials will make a big play. Dan Carpenter will just miss a long field goal that changes momentum.

I am coming off as negative. I get how it can seem like that. However, all I am stating is it seems like the Fins play the same game each week with nobody stepping up and making game changing plays that result in a winning Sunday.

Hence "who can make a play"?

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

still the hawks win about 7 or 8 games a year all in seattlle. All six of seattles wins have came at home this year.

Sun Life will be empty today and make Seattle feel very comfortable on the road. Nice weather, motivated to stay in the playoff hunt and match ups galore vs. Miami's offense. I think Seattle has a nice day today...unfortunately.

Miami has to take the ball away and score on D to have a chance...something they do not do at all.

Suzy Kolver killing the Fins with every stat imaginable today on Countdown. Got to love it...

I don't think we stay flay forever. Of coarse i think we are going to win every week. If we were playing the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters i would still expect us to win by 3.

All I know is 2 things. The Phins are lucky this game is in Miami and not the Pacific Northwest. The poster on here who said the Phins have way more talent on their roster than the Hawks and dogged them for taking Bruce Irvin probably wishes he could retract that.

On a side note, can anyone explain to me why and how Tony Sparano is still employed in the NFL?

Funny how we barely talked about the Seahawks game this week. Season must really be over.

We played three ****ty defenses in a row and averaged ten points per game on offense. And just five points per game the last two weeks, against the #31 and #32 ranked defenses in the league.

Quite frankly, I was almost hoping this game would be blacked out so that I wouldn't have to watch us play a top five defense with that same offense.

The Fins never do what they're expected, so I predict a blowout win for the Fins this week...

We played three ****ty defenses in a row and averaged ten points per game on offense. And just five points per game the last two weeks, against the #31 and #32 ranked defenses in the league.

Quite frankly, I was almost hoping this game would be blacked out so that I wouldn't have to watch us play a top five defense with that same offense.

It would be some **** if we actually do something on this defense.

Like damn.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom