***Official Senior Bowl Thread*** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Senior Bowl Thread***

daniel3 said:
I wonder if its now a stretch to think Cedric Griffen will be there in the 3rd round when we pick? I saw it elsewhere he was a 4th round prospect, but I put him in one of my mocks as a 3rd round choice for Miami (mainly because i think all Texas backs are elite). With that pick and his pretty good coverage, I wonder :(.

I wouldnt mind taking him in the 2nd...

Pocoloco said:
well who's there next year? I'm all for selling the farm to grab Brady Quinn, but I doubt anyone else is with me. We won't pick low enough to get him, and we'll probably be in Chris Leak territory. Next year's class is about as good as this one's.

Brady Quinn(duh), Drew Stanton, Sam Keller, etc.

tmny99 said:
I don't think the crop of Qbs will look any better next year. I think this year gives you more late round Qbs where you don't have to forfeit the entire draft to get your franchise QB.

Obviously, we need to draft at least one QB in this years draft. Croyle in the second or third makes sense. If Cutler falls....that makes sense obviously. But I think the Phins really need to focus on bringing in a solid YOUNG fa QB to compete with Gus for the job next year. Ramsey, McCown are two options that make sense to me. I just dont see our future star QB on the field in Bama today.

Caps said:
Brady Quinn(duh), Drew Stanton, Sam Keller, etc.

ahhh, I did forget about Drew Stanton. That guy was really impressive early this year, and sucked the rest of the time. Hopefully he'll get back up to form

At least we can all relax as Saban will know exactly what he's doing!

Pocoloco said:
well who's there next year? I'm all for selling the farm to grab Brady Quinn, but I doubt anyone else is with me. We won't pick low enough to get him, and we'll probably be in Chris Leak territory. Next year's class is about as good as this one's.

Drew Stanton
Jordan Palmer
Troy Smith(Not sure if hes a JR.)
Brian Brohn(JR.)
Jamarcus Russell (JR.)

3 and out for Cutler. Good... Good...

daniel3 said:
Is Vaughn really a 6th round prospect? I thought he was 4/5th.

I don't know,but its my dream:evil:

ABrownLamp said:
Cutler needs a looooot of work before he is ready to start in the NFL

nope his stock might have been earthed today but he is still a top candidate...and after today he will be at 16 for us

Back
Top Bottom