Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here! | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here!

Disnardo said:
QB performances in the First Half

Brady- 13 comp, 17 att (76% comp), 107 yds, 1 TD= 111.6 QBR

MacNabb- 12 comp, 22 att (55% comp), 168 yds, TD, 1 INT= 75.6 QBR
Brady - 1 Fumble

They're playing almost equal. The difference has been Dillon for the Pats.

Paul just upstaged the Super Bowl.

I would of rather watched him do the rest of his show and let the Pats and Eagles share the title. :D

Baz said:
Those numbers are decieving. It doesn't account for Brady's lost fumble. I'd say McNabb and Brady have played an equal game so far......

I don't think so Baz, though I value your opinion, cause you play the game. You have to look at McNab being the most mobile, but he has been also sacked 3 times, for a loss of 28 yards, compared to once for Brady.

Brady has the slight edge on this one...

Get ready for a load of Dillon in the second half.Smashmouth football coming up.

Too close favor's the Pats. Eagle's D has got to get back after Brady. Though play has seemed equal, I've watched too many Pats games where the final circumstances fall in their favor. Though I'm an AFC guy, I'd like to see the Pats humbled. GO EAGLES!

Paul McCartney

Paul McCartney rules! Best damn show ever - even better than Janet's exposed breast.

Disnardo said:
I don't think so Baz, though I value your opinion, cause you play the game. You have to look at McNab being the most mobile, but he has been also sacked 3 times, for a loss of 28 yards, compared to once for Brady.

Brady has the slight edge on this one...

Very true about the sacks. However, can you hold the amount of sacks a QB has against him? I'd rather him take the sack than throw a bad pass......

CrunchTime said:
Get ready for a load of Dillon in the second half.
I see BB take it to the other extreme, he will probably go for the throat of the Eagles Defense and hurt them deep. Then he will pound Dillon in the 4th, just to keep it honest...

They are HIS songs. Along with Lennon, HE wrote them and HE sang them.

dolfan87 said:
Paul just upstaged the Super Bowl.

I would of rather watched him do the rest of his show and let the Pats and Eagles share the title. :D

I saw him live in 90 I think,it was at jrs.........Great show

Back
Top Bottom