Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here! | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here!

Half Time Show

That was the worst halftime show I have ever seen.

Baz said:
Very true about the sacks. However, can you hold the amount of sacks a QB has against him? I'd rather him take the sack than throw a bad pass......

I agree, but he has lost scoring opportunities twice now in my opinion, on the one INT that was called back due to a NE flag.

Just my opinion though, the Eagles D will have more of an impact than Mc Nabb, I believe...

I knew this was going to happen. Brady is the best in the NFL at beating the blitz, and he has been doing that this drive......

clear.gif

clear.gif

Baz said:
I knew this was going to happen. Brady is the best in the NFL at beating the blitz, and he has been doing that this drive......
I totally agree...

As much as I hate saying it, BB has shown the Eagles D that they can do it in the air or on the ground... :shakeno:

whats up with that stupid arm thing the classless Pats are doing? is that a mock of the Eagles, or a play on the TO/Lewis thing? or both?

Wow, THAT was an aggravting TD by Vrabel. I mean he just HAD to bobble it before taking it in. And that penalty just gave you a small glimpse of hope and then it doesn't even come in favor of the Eagles.

Finfan80 said:
whats up with that stupid arm thing the classless Pats are doing? is that a mock of the Eagles, or a play on the TO/Lewis thing? or both?
Both, a mock on TO and the Eagles fans...

Back
Top Bottom