Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here! | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Super Bowl Thread: All SB Posts Here!

Baz said:
We can most likely thank Freddie Mitchell and his big mouth for it too......
Yeap, he had to open it and right now he is staying real quite... :yell:

Get ready everyone. If the Pats win, you thought it was nausiating before. Hell, even if they loose, they are still all you will hear about. If they win, all you will hear is dynasty crap. Jeez, I am already feeling sick to my stomach.
Oh, and did I mention that I HATE the patsies. Hell I am not even going to capitalize the name anymore :mad: :yell: :fire:

Give us a year or two to get our things together, and we'll starting blocking their playoff runs the same way they used to do to us. I really believe that. Would like to see those Pats defenders trying to jam D-Bo, Randy and Derrius off the line, we've got three big receivers

dolfan72734me said:
If they win, all you will hear is dynasty crap. Jeez, I am already feeling sick to my stomach.

If they win tonight they deserve to be called a dynasty as much as I hate to say it. 3 SB wins in 4 years is a big acheivment.

I hate the patsies as much as anybody here, but you gotta give credit where credit is due. So let's just hope the Eagles can pull off a miraculous upset.

Finfan80 said:
Give us a year or two to get our things together, and we'll starting blocking their playoff runs the same way they used to do to us. I really believe that. Would like to see those Pats defenders trying to jam D-Bo, Randy and Derrius off the line, we've got three big receivers
In two years we will have home field advantage in the super bowl. :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom