Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert.. | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert..

lol, Kimbum. Leave it to Dana to match him up with a guy who probably has a worse ground game than Kimbum himself.

zr59f-1.jpg

lol Roy Nelson is so annoying and he said he will fight anyone.

line him up with Cain Velasquez, Then Shane Carwin, Then Brock Lesnar. Afterwords he will be skinny from having his belly punch in. That guy is annoying.

Also man Jon Jones is a classy guy and a Beast. He won before that shady blow DQ. He should file for no contest.

KIMBO!!!

Roy nelson is my hero. :)

I thought the kimbo fight was a lil fishy. I never would have picked alexander to run around the ring like that, especially the entire 1st round. I'm a fan of kimbo, but that fight just didn't seem right.

But yeah, roy nelson is the man. The HW division seems to be pretty weak overall. So, actually, he prolly ranks pretty high as far as talent is concerned. I think he has a fair chance of beating somebody like Mir. Nelson is actually pretty well-rounded. :chuckles:

I was most impressed with meat-head. He's got a pretty good punch and did well to get out of jones' ground and pound. Speaking of jones, I hope somebody gets a hold of him and teaches him some stand-up and basic wrestling techniques. He tackles really well, but he leads with his head. His up-side is huge especially considering that he has only been doing mma for 2 years.

lol, Kimbum. Leave it to Dana to match him up with a guy who probably has a worse ground game than Kimbum himself.

zr59f-1.jpg

That pic is hilarious. They were both sucking wind so bad. I honestly don't know how long Kimbo can last in MMA. His one leg is so fragile. When he took that one leg lick, he just crumbled.

That pic is hilarious. They were both sucking wind so bad. I honestly don't know how long Kimbo can last in MMA. His one leg is so fragile. When he took that one leg lick, he just crumbled.

Pitiful for two "professional" athletes. And to think they only actually fought about one minute out of the 3 round fight.

shinya aoki

Anybody see shinya aoki break that dude's arm? It was kinda sick :).

I never would've expected to see him throwing his middle finger in the face of that guy, but I don't know the back story if there was one.

How well do you think a guy as one-dimensional as Aoki would fare in the UFC?

Anybody see shinya aoki break that dude's arm? It was kinda sick :).

I never would've expected to see him throwing his middle finger in the face of that guy, but I don't know the back story if there was one.

How well do you think a guy as one-dimensional as Aoki would fare in the UFC?

he would get murdered. you can't come into the UFC with zero stand up anymore. the brazilian grappling days are over - thank gawd. i used to watch him fight all the time and the one time he went up against someone with great hands - hanson - he got abused. he wouldn't last a round with an elite striker in the UFC. not a chance.

Takanori Gomi signed with the UFC. Looks like the UFC is trying to pull in more talent for BJ to dominate.

They need to throw some money at Aoki, Alvarez, Kawajiri of DREAM.

alvarez would be a great addition. dude has serious UFC potential. he's a gamer.

Back
Top Bottom