**OFFICIAL** "Wood" for Manning Thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL** "Wood" for Manning Thread

Originally posted by justafan
What' your point? Like a finfans didn't say the fins were going undefeated. :rolleyes: Sb? Yeah , a lot of finfans thought that.Everyone talks about their possible record .

I was talking about finfans getting excited about Manning. Stick to something close to it for a reply.

How about this, we got excited about Spikes, we got him. Kinda along the same lines and not a record prediction. You're way off.

Same difference justa .... The thread was started to generate interest, If some of the Dolphin fans believe that Manning can become a Dolphin that is their choice..

Who are ANY of the other 31 teams fans (especially goat fans) to judge posts or threads as fact or not on this web site??

What is so ironic is that everytime a thread gets started that pisses off a couple goat fans that consistantly troll here on F-H,, it gets carried over to bfz, bbi, etc. as a factual topic ..

The bfz thread carries countless embellished B-S !!

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

Same difference justa .... The thread was started to generate interest, If some of the Dolphin fans believe that Manning can become a Dolphin that is their choice..

Who are ANY of the other 31 teams fans (especially goat fans) to judge posts or threads as fact or not on this web site??

What is so ironic is that everytime a thread gets started that pisses off a couple goat fans that consistantly troll here on F-H,, it gets carried over to bfz, bbi, etc. as a factual topic ..

The bfz thread carries countless embellished B-S !!

:shakeno:

Marino1983
Not the same. They are excited about a pipe dream and you bring me pre-season predictions. :huh:

Who would you want me to call over at BZ and join you in the smack forum. 3W? CW? :D

Originally posted by justafan
Not the same. They are excited about a pipe dream and you bring me pre-season predictions. :huh:

Who would you want me to call over at BZ and join you in the smack forum. 3W? CW? :D

:rolleyes: YOUR opinion justa !!

As for c-JERK or the aborted one,, both can't / couldn't smack their way out of a wet paper bag with step by step instructions on how to accomplish the task !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clear.gif

;)

Marino1983

IT GOT MENTIONED IN TODAY'S SHOW AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

:band: :bandwagon :hump: :dance: :party: :booty: :cp: :allhail: :rockon: :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Section126
I GOT MENTIONED IN TODAY'S SHOW AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

:band: :bandwagon :hump: :dance: :party: :booty: :cp: :allhail: :rockon: :woot:

Too bad Miami wasnt owned by Hank then he could spend his 100 plus mil on manning :lol:

This was one of the Funniest All-Time threads......

Muck, Me, and a few of our friends on this board caused panic at the Bills Boards!!!!!! :lol:

This was great stuff....read through it and see how they never catch on...while we are telling them that we were joking....

Back
Top Bottom