**OFFICIAL** "Wood" for Manning Thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL** "Wood" for Manning Thread

Originally posted by justafan
Haha and :lol: means I'm laughing.

Well have you spoken to the other players whether they will restructure. Have you asked your new GM yet? My point is that the fins don't even know where they are at and have yet to hire a GM who will make the decisions. :D

Yes Tim Bowens said he would in fact he stepped up for the paycut. Madison will.

Ohh and by the way you don't ask a player if they want to be released like Fiedler and Griese....your allowed to just release them;)

Originally posted by FinFrenzy

Ohh and by the way you don't ask a player if they want to be released like Fiedler and Griese....your allowed to just release them;)
Did i say anything about release? Tell that to the finfan that did :D.

Did i say anything about release? Tell that to the finfan that did :D.

To my little friend JustBeenSwept formally known as Justafan

I stated that Timbo said he is completely willing to take a paycut.......or are you just reading just what you want.

To my little friend JustBeenSwept formally known as Justafan

I stated that Timbo said he is completely willing to take a paycut.......or are you just reading just what you want.
Timbo is one guy. How about the rest.

Here's what. What has the team done to free up cap to get manning? NOTHING!!!! Until then, keep dreaming. :lol:

Um Madison will have to or be traded...8mil salary

Timbo will he has stated...so he will save us 2mil

And Mcknight, Thompson and Marion's contracts are done....

What would you like us to do fly a banner around the NFL that these players contracts are up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oy vey what is up with all of this. Jausta, of course nothing has happened with personell yet, it has been two days since our season ended! I don't know why people are arguing. I would rather wait until this matter is resolved one way or another.

I like how Bills fans demand an answer of how we will get under the cap though. Like it is our job to do that :) Besides, if we propose a plan they will just come on here and say "Well no one has restructured yet so that isn't realistic." Or something along those lines. Its like fighting with a two year old, you can't win so why bother. Everyone should just calm down.

Originally posted by Samphin
Oy vey what is up with all of this. Jausta, of course nothing has happened with personell yet, it has been two days since our season ended! I don't know why people are arguing. I would rather wait until this matter is resolved one way or another.

I like how Bills fans demand an answer of how we will get under the cap though. Like it is our job to do that :) Besides, if we propose a plan they will just come on here and say "Well no one has restructured yet so that isn't realistic." Or something along those lines. Its like fighting with a two year old, you can't win so why bother. Everyone should just calm down.

A voice of reason.

I agree, let's end this and face reality regarding the fins. Wanny is the headcoach and Fiedler and Griese are still the qb's :D

A voice of reason.

I agree, let's end this and face reality regarding the fins. Wanny is the headcoach and Fiedler and Griese are still the qb's :D

You can be happy with that??? Didn't they sweep you??

:lol: :lol: :evil: :lol: :lol:

You can be happy with that??? Didn't they sweep you??

:lol: :lol: :evil: :lol: :lol:
there's difference. We got rid of our idiot. You still have yours. :D

justafan, what was it that happened that caused Tom Donohoe to say that he is ashamed to be a part of the Buffalo community?

I saw a snippet about personal attacks...what was it?

Originally posted by Section126

justafan, what was it that happened that caused Tom Donohoe to say that he is ashamed to be a part of the Buffalo community?

I saw a snippet about personal attacks...what was it?

Media have made presonal attacks against Greg and his family and Donahoe was just pissed off about it.

I am sure that PORKY (W Phillips) will be brought back for another chance...:spit:

Since he was a subordinate of M Levy ..

If not, K Gilbride will be promoted or do YOU think that T-D will look for an "idiot" outside one goat drive ?

:wave:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

I am sure that PORKY (W Phillips) will be brought back for another chance...:spit:

Since he was a subordinate of M Levy ..

If not, K Gilbride will be promoted or do YOU think that T-D will look for an "idiot" outside one goat drive ?

:wave:

Marino1983
What's wrong? Nobody's keeping you company in the smack forum? :lol:

What's wrong? Nobody's keeping you company in the smack forum? :lol:

Real good punt justa ....

:pirate:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom