Officials | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Officials

Ah yes, the Bonedoctor. The man who wrote a short novel on here about how the whole NFL is fixed yet always gets upset when the Patriots beat the Dolphins. We know Doc, the league hates the Fins, you have already made that clear. Thats why your season is essentially over. Not because you have multiple team problems but because the powers that be have decided that the Dolphins no playoff streak will extend to 5. Or is it six. Whatever helps you cope. Sux to be you, man

the pats games are always fixed the need to win the league loses money

they did nothing all day but wait for penalties, that is normal, bills beat them and five calls in fourth quarter, jets coming back three calls to stop the comeback, close game always with phins and PI to get them over the top

The AFCEaster said:
You all realize there are much more important issues to attack like hmm dunno.. the lack of OFFENSE? Quit blaming the refs. Miami has to step it up and fast.

well said sir!!

BigTallChris said:
Then why are you even posting in this thread, and trying to make an analyzation!

Now, I'm not going to say that the PI should or shouldn't have been called, but it definitely changed the situational play-calling for the rest of the game. So, yes it did matter!
Well said, we would have never done that short pass on 3rd and 10. We were trying to get a shorter field goal because we were down 10.

Bonedoc7777 said:
they did nothing all day but wait for penalties, that is normal, bills beat them and five calls in fourth quarter, jets coming back three calls to stop the comeback, close game always with phins and PI to get them over the top
True

It was a bad call but it didn't cost us the game though.... What cost us the game was our turnovers. I hate the pats and I am probally bias when it comes down to this next statment but it does seem that the Pats get alot of calls that go their way. Like the Oakland call!! It was a good game and I enjoyed watching our Offense drive all over the field on NE but those TO killed us.

no i am not a whiner, i dont want someone on my site who is from another team while we are discussing dolphin matters only, go to your site and talk about how well the refs played today

I agree you are embarrising yourself and I would not want any rival fans to see me whine either.

Back
Top Bottom