Officials | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Officials

Bonedoc7777 said:
no i am not a whiner, i dont want someone on my site who is from another team while we are discussing dolphin matters only, go to your site and talk about how well the refs played today

Are you really 43 years old?

Sure doesn't seem it.

NE Matt said:
I agree you are embarrising yourself and I would not want any rival fans to see me whine either.
You know if the PATS lost you would be complaining the same thing. But you guys are so used to getting those calls that you guys don't relize that they are bad calls.

i am here to talk only to dolphin fans, if i wanted to debate i go to your site, but the refs have it right now, maybe class is something they forgot in new england,

You know, when i was 15 I did whine when my team lost. I have seen too much football to blame refs for my teams ills.

Bonedoc7777 said:
i am here to talk only to dolphin fans, if i wanted to debate i go to your site, but the refs have it right now, maybe class is something they forgot in new england,

You just want to be stroked by other Fin fans because of your teams inadequacy. To get class you have to show some and you Doc just don't rate it. Enjoy being stroked.

NE Matt said:
You know, when i was 15 I did whine when my team lost. I have seen too much football to blame refs for my teams ills.
Was that ball catchable?? No it wasn't!!

This horrible call(which NE gets all the time)was at a critical point in the game, and I think it really did cost us the game.

MassMiamiFan said:
Was that ball catchable?? No it wasn't!!

This horrible call(which NE gets all the time)was at a critical point in the game, and I think it really did cost us the game.

Remember the PI call on the Pats against Denver in the playoffs last year?

THAT was a bad, game-changing call.

All teams are victimized by questionable calls. In the Denver playoff game last year the offensive player clearly interfered with the defender, only to have the call go against the defense. It happens. That said replays confirmed it was interference.

Rather than blame the refs, why not call out the players who turned over the ball 3 times leading to 17 points?

That was a crap call and Allen had his head turned around, it was only a matter of time before the Pats got a phantom PI call.

BigTallChris said:
Now, I'm not going to say that the PI should or shouldn't have been called, but it definitely changed the situational play-calling for the rest of the game. So, yes it did matter!

Everything I have read, including by dolphin fans indicates to me it was borderline.

As far as changing the situatuional play calling and dynamic of the game, that could have worked against the Phins just as easy as for.

What I do know is that if you take 7 points off the board (the Pats still probably get the FG, but I'll even take those points off the board), if the game plays out the same, the Pats are still kneeling on the ball inside the Dolphin 10 with a three point lead.

PatsWin2002 said:
Remember the PI call on the Pats against Denver in the playoffs last year?

THAT was a bad, game-changing call.
It was at the beginning of the game, and the Pats shouldn't ever complain about refs especially after the tuck rule call.

MassMiamiFan said:
That PI call was a BS call and I am very upset right now!! That call cost us this game and probably the season!! I hate those biased Patriot loving refs!! :fire:

And what was up with that field!?!?!

SOUR GRAPES WITH THAT WINE???

That pass interference was blatantly obvious. Allen ran straight into the WR. They'll call that one every time. You lose credibility when you cry about calls that were clearly called correctly.

There are plenty of calls that the refs really will make mistakes on. Let's not rip them for the calls they get right.

MassMiamiFan said:
It was at the beginning of the game, and the Pats shouldn't ever complain about refs especially after the tuck rule call.

LOL!!! When in doubt, resort to the tuck. I love it.

The tuck rule was the correct call and more significantly has been called the same way dozens and dozens, of times since then.

If a call is consistently called the same way, how can it still be controvercial?

Answer: It can't be.

Back
Top Bottom