Ohio State #1 in Football AND.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio State #1 in Football AND....

OSUDauby

Practice Squad
Reaction score
soon to be #1 in Basketball?!

After UF's meltdown and North Carolina's loss, Ohio State could be #1 in both sports. Not to mention, OSU is playing without their best player, Greg Oden. Come December/January Ohio State will continue their march towards world domination!!!:evil:

Big test this Wednesday as OSU heads to UNC and then later to UF.

UF Fin Kat said:
wrong forum.

Ummm, no it's not...I stated, Ohio State #1 in football....and in basketball.

I know that Ohio State plays like professionals, BUT they are still COLLEGE FOOTBALL players.

Fin Kat, this is your invitation to join the bandwagon.

OSUDauby said:
soon to be #1 in Basketball?!

After UF's meltdown and North Carolina's loss, Ohio State could be #1 in both sports. Not to mention, OSU is playing without their best player, Greg Oden. Come December/January Ohio State will continue their march towards world domination!!!:evil:

Big test this Wednesday as OSU heads to UNC and then later to UF.

UF's meltdown? They lost to a top-10 team in overtime by 2 points. A game in which they trailed by 4 with 15 seconds left. How is that a meltdown? It was a comeback if anything.

Crowder52 said:
UF's meltdown? They lost to a top-10 team in overtime by 2 points. A game in which they trailed by 4 with 15 seconds left. How is that a meltdown? It was a comeback if anything.

:yeahthat:

Crowder52 said:
#12 Kansas is in the Top 10, huh?? :lol:
Maybe UF should rethink that, Alumni Association thing, wouldn't you think Motion??

he can't get new material. this is all he has.

he also mentioned the alumni thing in a PM to me, for some reason. he's obsessed with it.

OSUDauby said:
Time to get your facts straight there Mr. Top 10.:wink:

They will be Top 10 when the new polls come out. Why not make another witty comment about the Alumni Association?

osu, it is not wrong to join an alumi association as a freind of the university. all universities have it!!! I work for UF and go to alot of UF games, i think if i want to join up as a friend of the university that should be my right. ohh dang, there goes that material. by the way, basketball is a long season and last i remember, UF is still king of the mountain.

Back
Top Bottom