Ohio State #1 in Football AND.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio State #1 in Football AND....

and the gator's womans volleyball team is going to host 4 rounds of the NCAA so they have an easy road to the final four (ok just had to say it)

ummm, Ohio State is ranked #3 on SI poll.lol:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Crowder52 said:
Just to pile on more, Kansas was #10 in the AP poll. Looks like I was right after all.
They were also S.I.'s preseason #1

OSUDauby said:
soon to be #1 in Basketball?!

After UF's meltdown and North Carolina's loss, Ohio State could be #1 in both sports. Not to mention, OSU is playing without their best player, Greg Oden. Come December/January Ohio State will continue their march towards world domination!!!:evil:

Big test this Wednesday as OSU heads to UNC and then later to UF.

Playing w/o Oden means little right now as OSU has played no one yet. OSU was ranked high to start the season and beat the bad teams they played, that's why they are #1 but they play the team that has beaten more #1'a than anyone else this Wednesday so the stay at the top will be short.

DeathStar said:
the super homer part or his rediciolous posts.

he is just annoying.

As finswin56 said, he adds nothing, and can't add to discussions without smack.

Its fine to be a homer, but you don't have to rip everyone else while doing so.:wink:

clear.gif

Florida is no.4 in the coaches poll, thats not much of a fall.

DeathStar said:

Are you talking about the game?

IF so

It was a fantastic first half from the Bucks. Their freshman are WOW. Their outside shooting is outstanding. We couldnt stop UNC's big men. Ohio ST lacks the defense right now. I think once we get Oden up and going we shouldnt have a problem. What a game it was tonight though.

Back
Top Bottom