Ohio State #1 in Football AND.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio State #1 in Football AND....

Majpain said:
Are you talking about the game?

IF so

It was a fantastic first half from the Bucks. Their freshman are WOW. Their outside shooting is outstanding. We couldnt stop UNC's big men. Ohio ST lacks the defense right now. I think once we get Oden up and going we shouldnt have a problem. What a game it was tonight though.

OSU was unconscious shooting from 3, that has been our biggest problem on D. It would be one thing if the 3's were contested but w give up way too many wide open looks and if OSU can shoot anywhere close to that w/ Oden they will be dificult to beat.

We are still a work in progress, I see signs. we play tough D in spurts. If the Heels can play better D more consistently I don't know if we can be beat but when they start playing soft D and giving up too many open looks we can be beat like we were against Gonzaga.

nyjunc said:
OSU was unconscious shooting from 3, that has been our biggest problem on D. It would be one thing if the 3's were contested but w give up way too many wide open looks and if OSU can shoot anywhere close to that w/ Oden they will be dificult to beat.

We are still a work in progress, I see signs. we play tough D in spurts. If the Heels can play better D more consistently I don't know if we can be beat but when they start playing soft D and giving up too many open looks we can be beat like we were against Gonzaga.

Ohio St defense is awful. I'm surprised they were able to keep up. Its good thing they got rolling early. They came out flat footed in the second half and allowed UNC to go on a 8 or 9-0 run.

Majpain said:
Ohio St defense is awful. I'm surprised they were able to keep up. Its good thing they got rolling early. They came out flat footed in the second half and allowed UNC to go on a 8 or 9-0 run.

OSU was contesting UNC's shots at leats while on the other end OSU had a million wide open looks.

nyjunc said:
OSU was contesting UNC's shots at leats while on the other end OSU had a million wide open looks.

They couldnt stop the inside scoring. Thats what killed us. One thing I noticed was when UNC made a big 3 Ohio St went down the floor and hit a 3 to quiet the crowd down for atleast 1 possesion :lol:

Majpain said:
They couldnt stop the inside scoring. Thats what killed us. One thing I noticed was when UNC made a big 3 Ohio St went down the floor and hit a 3 to quiet the crowd down for atleast 1 possesion :lol:

OSU was outstanding from 3 but we helped by not defending the 3. Thta's a preview of what it will be like w/ Oden when D's have to worry about doubling and tripling him your 3 pt shooters will have open looks and if they can shoot anywhere close to as good as they shot last night OSU will not lose many games.

Who was that really old guy on the bench? was it one of the kid's Father's?:D

Oden looks like he's 35.

Back
Top Bottom