Ohio State #1 in Football AND.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio State #1 in Football AND....

Majpain said:
Did I miss the joke?

DBoston80 said:
..WTF are you guys talking about and why?

:lol: Feeling left out?

You guys' boy OSUDauby was bashing on the University of Florida for having a "Friends of Alumni Association" where you pay a fee to get info on the school and events, etc....

Turns out this is a pretty common thing that most schools have and he made a big deal of nothing.

UF Fin Kat said:
i think he's at a pawn shop now selling all of his possessions to get 50 bucks to join the OSU alumni association.

:chuckle:

nice for BC to automattically enter us into the alumni assocation without any entry free upon graduation after paying a ****load of money to go there.

why do schools charge for entry? whats the point?

Majpain said:
Oh is that all. You guys are too funny :lol:

Have you seen all of the posts where he is making fun of UF for having the availability of an Allumni Association to the public for $40. He goes on and on in multiple threads, and even PMd some of our Gators about it. It must have sank his heart to realize that OSU does the same thing :lol:

OSUDauby said:
soon to be #1 in Basketball?!

After UF's meltdown and North Carolina's loss, Ohio State could be #1 in both sports. Not to mention, OSU is playing without their best player, Greg Oden. Come December/January Ohio State will continue their march towards world domination!!!:evil:

Big test this Wednesday as OSU heads to UNC and then later to UF.
It's crap posts like this that make it very difficult to respect you. I love Finheaven because of so many level headed posters, and it's ability to foster an intelligent debate. Instead of anything resembling that, you insist on starting a thread with smack. I can only assume you never wanted any real discussion, and only wanted to act like a child. I hope you are enjoying the direction of this thread. You reap what you sow.

Back
Top Bottom