OK, here we go...LSU vs. Miami | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, here we go...LSU vs. Miami

cnc66 said:
I just saw that

brooktrout0-1.jpg

look on Cokers face.

LOL, Great minds think alike. I just made a comment to my family that Miami has the "brook trout look" tonight.

Good ol'e St. Nick must be proud right now.

17 points. come on canes. Coker and his trout look. I can't stand the guy!
ughhh. He is no coach.Get your head out of your a#@. Regroup you bonehead coaching staff. Defense tackle, pressure the QB who has his 1st start and looks good.!!

DolphinDevil28 said:
LOL, Great minds think alike. I just made a comment to my family that Miami has the "brook trout look" tonight.

Good ol'e St. Nick must be proud right now.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Believe me, I know what it feels like to have a decent coach thrive off another man's players. It's good for a couple years, then you see if the new guy can really get the job done.

I do have to say this though.

All you Canes fans who think your team is playing like crap right now: LSU is playing like I haven't seen all year. This is going to start a HUGE QB controversy in Baton Rouge this offseason.

Flynn is running this O like Russell hasn't all year. LSU is playing possessed right now. They are on a mission.

If they would have played like this against Georgia, we would have won by 20.

LSU is playing well no doubt.

Miami is playing like poop no doubt.

Caps said:
I guess I didn't see it. Your name and avy are pretty generic, which makes it hard to distinguish your posts from others. Anyway, did I mention that Coker sucks monkey balls? Cause he does.

It's all good, I don't get too flashy with my sig and avy etc. Not really my style.

I'm just frustrated honestly.

kyle wright is a joke. i don't care that it's his first year starting. no one can sit here and honestly say you think he's better now than he was the first game of the season. he's not. as for coker and his coaching staff full of clowns, well, they'll just have to recruit the kind of talent butch left them with if they ever want to win another national title, because they certainly won't do it by out coaching the other team.

It's hard to get on Wright because CAnes faithful think he is the answer.

Unless, he gets some pocket presence, he will be about how he is now. Not very good.

I know you Canes are probably bummed out a little, but we shouldn't be surprised, Saban probably recruited most of those guys.

Does this team even care?

LSU fights every time we try to tackle them and we seem to not care a lick.

This is effing embarrassing.

Caps said:
This is effing embarrassing.

The first half was embarassing.

The second half has become enlightening to me of how far we really have fallen.

Oh yeah, our recruiting class this year....it's not looking very good either.

We have one committed WR and one committed OL. The other top targets we have for those positions, we're trailing in most of them. Eeek.

Back
Top Bottom