OK, here we go...LSU vs. Miami | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, here we go...LSU vs. Miami

This effort by Miami is very lame if you asked me... I don't know what the problem is but every fascet of the game the Canes are being out played!!! Coker to me did not prepare these guys... :yell:

BAMAPHIN 22 said:
This effort by Miami is very lame if you asked me... I don't know what the problem is but every fascet of the game the Canes are being out played!!! Coker to me did not prepare these guys... :yell:

I know what Kast is thinking....fire Coker! and as an objective observer I agree wholeheartedly!

This canes defense is getting run on. no tackles. embarassing.
Wake up director of personnel. get rid of these bums

what a blow-out - starting to remind me of that jacksonville/dolphin playoff blow-out - maybe lsu will put in jay fiedler...

d-day said:
what a blow-out - starting to remind me of that jacksonville/dolphin playoff blow-out - maybe lsu will put in jay fiedler...

They should put Perrilloux in.

I've never felt so compelled by an event as to change my sig, avy, and title, but there's a first time for everything. This game has been a serious wake-up call for me.

Caps said:
I've never felt so compelled by an event as to change my sig, avy, and title, but there's a first time for everything. This game has been a serious wake-up call for me.
I agree..I think Kastofna120 is the President though...;)

I was going to play LSU on proline but I did not want to bet against my canes! Damn I should stop thinking with my heart when I gamble!

Back
Top Bottom