OK I'm officially on the Jason allen gets cut bandwagon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK I'm officially on the Jason allen gets cut bandwagon

lmao. wow people are seriously going to defense allen after a game like that? ive seen it all now

pathetic

You've got an opponent with a good set of receivers and you don't pressure the quarterback and you STILL expect the subpar secondary to make all the stops? The secondary as a whole struggled from the first snap. It starts on the line. Period.

he was covering randy moss 1-1 like the whole game give him a break. And on the INT Hill had Allen made it happen by hitting the ball out of Moss's hands, but u probably wouldnt know that. He doesn't even have much expeirence at CB this is like what his 3rd week at CB?

Allen obviously didn't have a good game, but you'll have to tell me what part of the secondary did. Only pressure we ever got on Cassell was with corner blitzes when we brought a lot today...which of course left an already poor secondary with one less guy to defend. I've seen a bunch of NE games this year and it's very rare Moss is ever left with single coverage. Not sure what our coaching staff was thinking as I saw Moss one on one a lot.

We just don't have the overall talent yet...but it's far from just Allen's fault.

Obviously with a 400 yard passing game from Cassell the secondary did not have a good day that's pretty obvious, almost as obvios as the #32 jersey being in all of the TD plays for New England.:rolleyes2:

He sucks and in my opinion was responsible more than anyone else for the loss today. The coaching staff moved him around the field and they could not hide him.

Exactly. And these people blaming the coaching staff are LOST!!!!

For those who suggested he shouldnt play 5 yards off.....why? So he could get completely toasted all day even worse? If he gets up on the receiver tight, he is going to get beat deep. And since we were forced to start sending Corners, safeties, and LB's, mixing up blitzes pretty much the whole game starting around midway through the 2nd qtr, you almost cant just put him right up on the line against the receiver.

For those who didnt want to blitz profusely....why? Cassel had shown that if we didnt blitz he was going to sit back and kill us all day. He did it the whole 1st qtr and most of the 2nd. We couldnt generate ANY pressure without blitzing and it didnt matter what coverage we had, he was going to sit back and find the open man and beat us all day long. So we were FORCED to gamble and start sending different guys all day. We had to try and force him to make quick decisions and hope he would make a mistake. But, he didnt. He killed us all day.

Our secondary was complete garbage and they were EXPOSED by the fact that we couldnt generate ANY pressure at all without mixing up blitzes and sending different guys from everywhere. Then even when we blitzed, guys couldnt maintain coverage for more than 2 seconds.

Bottom line is we couldnt get pressure out of our base D and our secondary got toasted all day long. The New England receivers had a field day because we dont have anyone aside from W.Allen that can really cover anyone. J.Allen is a major handicap out there and those of you who dont realize it are just lost.

Allen is mediocre at best, clearly never going to live up the position he was selected at in the draft. I really don't care what they do with him, i just want to see a complete overhaul in this secondary next year. We cannot compete with ANY team who has talent at WR, especially when we cant pressure the QB.

he was covering randy moss 1-1 like the whole game give him a break. And on the INT Hill had Allen made it happen by hitting the ball out of Moss's hands, but u probably wouldnt know that. He doesn't even have much expeirence at CB this is like what his 3rd week at CB?

HE WAS NOT COVING MOSS THE WHOLE GAME. That statement alone proves to me either you didn't watch the game or you're some kind of Tennessee Vols fan. You give us all a break. ALLEN SUCKS and I hope he's cut. The Colts brought someone off the street two weeks ago that provided better coverage than Allen today. Gafney had 88 yards against Allen, did you miss that?

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but my god this dude is horrible. Three touchdowns and it didn't matter whether it was all-world Randy Moss or All-statue Jabbar Gafney. Dude couldn't guard a statue.

BS star call for Randy Moss. What the hell was the ref seeing?

R U 4 real???? Dude actually IMPRESSED me after this game and gave me thoughts of next season's starter opposite Will. WTF r u talking about???? Wow! U really need to watch the games.

R U 4 real???? Dude actually IMPRESSED me after this game and gave me thoughts of next season's starter opposite Will. WTF r u talking about???? Wow! U really need to watch the games.

Just watch the NE highlights and if you can still admit your statement, Ill let the Providence Home know where they can pick you up.

Allen is decent but for no reason should he be matched up 1v1 vs moss with no safety help. They didnt start him or even play him half of the season so far and all of sudden u match him up against one of the best wr in nfl history??? dumb stuff. I understand the quicker man in Will Allen should line up against welker but atleast help or double Moss... Jason was the reason for one of our turnovers today and while he should not be praised he did a decent job, he will improve.

HE WAS NOT COVING MOSS THE WHOLE GAME. That statement alone proves to me either you didn't watch the game or you're some kind of Tennessee Vols fan. You give us all a break. ALLEN SUCKS and I hope he's cut. The Colts brought someone off the street two weeks ago that provided better coverage than Allen today. Gafney had 88 yards against Allen, did you miss that?

Jason Allen made like one good play all day. Again, he is a great athlete and has shown he can make a nice play here and there.

But, his coverage skills are flat out terrible. He was TOASTED all day long no matter where we tried to hide him. Anyone who didnt realize that is either.....

A) Clueless
B) Didnt watch the game
or C) A total J.Allen homer

Too funny. This must feel like how the early christians felt about educating the masses of dumb@sses.

Back
Top Bottom