OK I'm officially on the Jason allen gets cut bandwagon | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK I'm officially on the Jason allen gets cut bandwagon

Allen obviously didnt play well today, but its not his fault we lost. he was forced to play single coverage with maybe the most physically gifted receiver in nfl history, in his 4th week playing the position what did you expect?

And on top of that, the front 7 got ZERO pressure on Cassell, and in the rare ocassion that they got to him, they made him look like Barry Sanders. IMO, this solidified my the fact that our #1 priority going into the off-season is getting another pass rusher other than Joey.

Jason Allen made like one good play all day. Again, he is a great athlete and has shown he can make a nice play here and there.

But, his coverage skills are flat out terrible. He was TOASTED all day long no matter where we tried to hide him. Anyone who didnt realize that is either.....

A) Clueless
B) Didnt watch the game
or C) A total J.Allen homer

the worst part about him today(we all knew he was terrible in coverage already), is his inability to tackle today. hes never been fundamentally sound tackling, but at least he threw his body around. he was so damn soft today to.

Jason Allen made like one good play all day. Again, he is a great athlete and has shown he can make a nice play here and there.

But, his coverage skills are flat out terrible. He was TOASTED all day long no matter where we tried to hide him. Anyone who didnt realize that is either.....

A) Clueless
B) Didnt watch the game
or C) A total J.Allen homer
Amen, he was horrible, but then again the rest of the secondary sucked, no presure on the qb exposed our weak secondary, just like the cardinals and the ravens, and the jets.

Allen obviously didnt play well today, but its not his fault we lost. he was forced to play single coverage with maybe the most physically gifted receiver in nfl history, in his 4th week playing the position what did you expect?

And on top of that, the front 7 got ZERO pressure on Cassell, and in the rare ocassion that they got to him, they made him look like Barry Sanders. IMO, this solidified my the fact that our #1 priority going into the off-season is getting another pass rusher other than Joey.

Why do you say that he was forced to guard Moss single coverage today? he was moved to Moss after Gafney had toasted him for 88 yards and six receptions.........The staff was trying to move him around to hide him but could not. You notice the last Moss TD Allen was NOT guarding him? cassell was knocked around pretty good today and was visibly limping, they even brought the stat of being sacked once, knocked down five times and hurried eight times in the second quarter? I swear there must have been a different game on than the one I watched.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom