OK, Now change the Dolphin logo back & the color scheme Back to the 70's format! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, Now change the Dolphin logo back & the color scheme Back to the 70's format!

Danny1339 said:
Get rid of that fat lil Navy Blue lined mammel. Thats where the trouble began!

:lol:

Here we go again!

Yes success of a franchise has everything to do with color schemes and logos.

This place is priceless sometimes.

i have a black marino jersey... it is bad @ss... thats what we should do instead of orange.

Firemedic18 said:
The past is over. I like our current unies and see no reason to revert back to the old 70's type.
AMEN...the infusion of change....the old logo lact character and vision....yes it stood and still stands for dolphins excelence...but its a new age and we need to find a new way to win....i could gaurantee u if we wore thos jersies all last year we would still ge our but kicked....

CaptainK said:
The Thanksgiving Day ('03) throwback jerseys looked AWESOME. Plus we blew out the Cowboys on national tv wearing them - even with Wanny coaching.

those unis were mighty sexy. my vot is for those unis with the current logo (but get rid of the navy in the logo), and it's all good. and get rid of those damn aqua pants, no resepctable man wear aqua pants!

Aqua jerseys, white pants. More often, like in late afternoon November-December home games.

White jerseys, aqua pants.

Old logo. Maybe a LITTLE navy highlighting is OK.

I'm sorry but the all-one-color uniform look makes 'em look like they are wearing pajamas. It NEEDS contrast.

Lose the orange jerseys. You want an alternate look try orange PANTS for a game with the white jerseys. That would look better.

How do you post images on here? Is a hosting site with links needed?

I'd kind of like to see the orange jersey done up throwback style and worn with aqua pants just to see how it would look...

clear.gif

clear.gif

Just a few ideas including the one requested above... I would post more but I don't want to hog bandwidth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I with ya don't go back to the past. In fact upgrade the decal
and get rid of that stupid Hoop. What is this kindergarden?
Were not watching flipper jumping through a hoop here.

Make that sucker meaner almost shark like ... LOL

After seeing what Miami did to Dallas on Thanksgiving last year I'd love to see the old uniforms back. Although I have no problem with the current ones. But that game Fiedler played like Marino on a bad day and Chambers looked like Clayton. I have that game taped and I watch it every year since the game also won me $50 from this Cowboys fan who was talking trash all year about how Dallas was going to destroy Miami. 40-21 was SWEET! So was the two 20s and the 10!

CpuFan said:
I with ya don't go back to the past. In fact upgrade the decal
and get rid of that stupid Hoop. What is this kindergarden?
Were not watching flipper jumping through a hoop here.

Make that sucker meaner almost shark like ... LOL

For crying out loud, It's not a hoop! It's the big hot bright thing in the sky that you mom keeps telling you not to look directly at.

Back
Top Bottom