OK, Now change the Dolphin logo back & the color scheme Back to the 70's format! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, Now change the Dolphin logo back & the color scheme Back to the 70's format!

Trekbiz said:
:lol:

Here we go again!

Yes success of a franchise has everything to do with color schemes and logos.

This place is priceless sometimes.

Right ! Just look at the success of the Cincinnati trick-or-treaters or , my personal favorite, the Cleveland traffic cones. :roflmao:

4100001.jpg

I like that jersey.

CpuFan said:
I with ya don't go back to the past. In fact upgrade the decal
and get rid of that stupid Hoop. What is this kindergarden?
Were not watching flipper jumping through a hoop here.

It's not a hoop and he's not jumping through it. It's the sun, as in Florida sunshine, and he's jumping up in front of it.

I like the logo and I like most of the uniforms. I agree with getting rid of the aqua pants and definitely don't wear the aqua pants and the aqua jerseys together.

I like the logo, but I would do away with the navy blue shadow on the numbers first. I would then do away with the navy blue pinstripes on the socks, pants, and helment, but keep the navy blue in the logo. I'd get rid of the orange jerseys and aqua pants. We could have old school uniforms mixed with the modern day logo.

But, that's my opinion.

go back to the old 70s ones from thanksgiving 2003, and while you're at it move back into the orange bowl, the open end with the palm trees is so cool!

i do agree! it seems like it's been downhill ever since they left the orange bowl and changed their uniforms from the style they wore in the 70's up to about 1986 to the one's they began to don in 1987. just looked what happened when they went retro in that thanksgiving game in 2003 vs. dallas. SCARY! to be honest, i don't believe that we really have had a true homefield advantage since leaving the orange bowl. i'm a dolfan from the northeast and i went to the sunday night game last year vs. washington with my bro, who is also a dolfan and my buddy who's a skins fan. we couldn't believe how many skins fans were in the joint. early on in that game, you would've thought you were at RFK Stadium!

i'm all for the OLD SKOOL ! ! !

Cannonboy said:
Totally agree with you on this. Get back to the 70's look. While we are at it, time to head back to the Orange Bowl for the home games.

Old school for me too. Go back to the original unis, back to the Orange Bowl. Just say NO to navy and only bring out the orange jerseys for special occasions..... say a blackout in the stadium or something. I know we're 2-0 in orange, but sheesh........

After reading this thread, I know I'm in the minority here ... but, I really like the navy in the logo, uni's, etc. I really don't like the old style at all, it seems too bland. I also wish, as one poster showed, that they would wear the aqua pants with the orange jerseys.

So, I guess my vote would be to keep what we have or do something radically different (as opposed to going back to the old style). But keep the navy!

Yeah your right it's not a hoop but it still looks like a hoop LOL...

The navy is good in that we need some sort of dark color to use for shading. I prefer it to black. I think we could use a bit less of it, though.

What the Aqua on Aqua looks great! What's wrong with you .. LOL
And no I am not being sarcastic. I really like that look.

CREED IN THREE! said:
i do agree! it seems like it's been downhill ever since they left the orange bowl and changed their uniforms from the style they wore in the 70's up to about 1986 to the one's they began to don in 1987. just looked what happened when they went retro in that thanksgiving game in 2003 vs. dallas. SCARY! to be honest, i don't believe that we really have had a true homefield advantage since leaving the orange bowl. i'm a dolfan from the northeast and i went to the sunday night game last year vs. washington with my bro, who is also a dolfan and my buddy who's a skins fan. we couldn't believe how many skins fans were in the joint. early on in that game, you would've thought you were at RFK Stadium!

i'm all for the OLD SKOOL ! ! !

Couldn't agree with you more. I think the home field advantage of the Orange bowl was good for 2-3 wins a year. We really miss the electricity of that place. Pro Player doesn't have it.

I'm for the old school Uni's as well.

Back
Top Bottom