Ok ok, Ryan Swope Ryan Swope Ryan Swope....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok ok, Ryan Swope Ryan Swope Ryan Swope.......

joeharley666

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
That's all I'm reading on this board for weeks. Looking at this stats myself and listening to all the "TV" draft gurus, Swope is not even in the conversation of being drafted before the 5th or 6th round.

Being that we have so many other needs first before WR(we did address it in FA) why are so many people dying to get this guy before the 4th round???? Just because he has history with Tanny doesn't mean it will transition to the NFL, right? And aren't there more talented WR's to be had before him???

listen, I'm not against picking the guy but aren't there better WR's left? And don't we still have a few more pressing needs at this point? Be honest, if we do address WR, wouldn't we want to go after a speedster to groom behind Wallace????

would love to hear from the posters who seem to know more than Ireland and all the other draft pro's who get paid to do this for a living. Not knocking anyone here but since so many here know that Jeff has already screwed up the draft before these players have actually played, I would seriously like to have these questions answered. Everything I have read about this guy Swope, we shouldn't even be looking at him until like the 6th round.

Thanks for the time.

Dolphins must take Patton he will be a great slot wr

Sorry Im just not all excited about Swope.

I see Swope's celing as a solid role player. We already have a handful of decent WRs. We needed another STUD at WR, you know....... like Stedman Bailey. At this point Swope is a wasted pick as we have other areas we could use solid role players where we need depth or borderline starters.

You also have to consider Swope's head injuries. Could he actually last as a 2 catch per game role player who makes the occasional big gainer down the middle?

We need depth and role players at cornfed, TE, DB still, RB, and LB. We could also use some special teamers. This is what we need to find with the rest of our draft. We also need a K and there are 2 studs out there. Take one of them and find some quality depth at those other spots. Take several cornfed and hope to find a gem that could blossom into a solid starter.

No thank you on swope. Thats a wasted pick imo. i really dont see how swope is an upgrade over bess. We might as well keep bess and use the pick on someone else.

I see Swope's celing as a solid role player. We already have a handful of decent WRs. We needed another STUD at WR, you know....... like Stedman Bailey. At this point Swope is a wasted pick as we have other areas we could use solid role players where we need depth or borderline starters.

You also have to consider Swope's head injuries. Could he actually last as a 2 catch per game role player who makes the occasional big gainer down the middle?

We need depth and role players at cornfed, TE, DB still, RB, and LB. We could also use some special teamers. This is what we need to find with the rest of our draft. We also need a K and there are 2 studs out there. Take one of them and find some quality depth at those other spots. Take several cornfed and hope to find a gem that could blossom into a solid starter.

I enjoy your posts but the fact that you have Nick Saban as your av makes you lose a lot of credibility.

I think you all are forgetting the Tannehill-Swope connection they had in college. Really good duo.

The FO may want to continue that.

THIS! Unless it is patton, I don't think we should even bother with swope and all his concussions. I would love to get lattimore. Something about that kid just tells me he is not finished yet. But yea I am sure there are better WR out there than Swope.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

I enjoy your posts but the fact that you have Nick Saban as your av makes you lose a lot of credibility.

Well I guess I shouldn't have to post either since I have brandon marshall on my sig huh. Thats ridiculous.

Well I guess I shouldn't have to post either since I have brandon marshall on my sig huh. Thats ridiculous.

You are going to compare Brandon Marshall to Nick Saban and what he did to the Dolphins? THAT is ridiculous.

I never said WVDolphan shouldn't post...I think hes very knowledgeable and I said I ENJOY his post. Having Nick Saban as your av is just a little trolly, thats all.

I'm with you 100%. I cursed at the TV with every WR of consequence dropping off the board one by one. Dobson, Wheatley, Bailey, Allen, etc...what the hell is Ireland thinking? Are they that confident in Rishard Matthews?

Rishard Matthews showed up to play last year when he had the chances... What is the problem with him on this board? lol

Everybody seems to overlook the guy. He'll be real good in this offense.

Rishard Matthews showed up to play last year when he had the chances... What is the problem with him on this board? lol

Everybody seems to overlook the guy. He'll be real good in this offense.

So that's it? He showed potential so don't bother bringing in competition? That's ridiculous. Plenty young WRs have shown potential here in the past. Where are they now? Cut. It's as if some fans have no perspective whatsoever.

You don't overdraft just because it makes your fans feel better. We have 5 good YOUNG guys right now on the roster. We only need one more and we're done with the position completely. Why are you worried?

Back
Top Bottom