Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly admits he once tried to shoot a man

Wtf? Lol... Omar is going a but too fat trying to earn "street cred" now... It's kind of pathetic

He should be fired for three reasons:

1. His body of work (or lack thereof)
2. Admitting to attempted murder
3. Being stupid enough to actually admit to attempted murder

Now we just need to wait for Armando to try to one-up this idiocy with an admission of actual homicide on Twitter and we will finally be free of these two fools once and for all...

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

How the Herald or Sun-Sentinel didn't ditch Armando or Omar for Ben Volin is beyond me... All the good beat writers leave town, yet these jokers stick around like Herpes...

Loser

If im trying to shoot someone I AM shooting someone.

So Paula Deen admits she has used the N-word and is fired.
Omar Kelly admits he has shot at people and keeps his job.

Not justifying the Deen situation or saying Kelly should be fired. Just saying it's a strange world we live in where words carry more weight than bullets.

So Paula Deen admits she has used the N-word and is fired.
Omar Kelly admits he has shot at people and keeps his job.

Not justifying the Deen situation or saying Kelly should be fired. Just saying it's a strange world we live in where words carry more weight than bullets.

That's a pretty solid point. Not justifying either action but a good point nonetheless. He tried to kill someone!

Do we actually know that Omar didn't already pay for his actions? (ie. juvie?)

Look, I also don't like Omar, but some of you guys are being pretty hard on someone who was probably a teen when that happened. I don't have a clue what it's like having that kind of childhood. What little taste I got of it in a Seattle suburb was enough for me to think I might have to preemptively go after a guy or face getting seriously messed up when I'm not expecting it. You live a very predictable schedule going to school every day, and you see the same thugs almost every day. Thankfully, the punk went off to do time for stomping on some guy's head in a gang-related fight. That poor guy who got stomped on? I'm not sure he made a full recovery. That might have been me on the wrong morning.

We don't have to think about that every day living away from all that. I consider my experience to be the lite version as it wasn't even a hood in the real sense. So consider that.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar Kelly

I've shot a gun at a man with the intent to do harm. I often wonder what my life would be like had I not missed. I kinda wish you didn't miss

Back
Top Bottom