Omar kelly | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar kelly

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
we all know he is a ****ing retard by now, but in one of his latest articles he states "A zone blocking scheme without offensive guards who can pull can not gel." little does he know in a zone scheme there is little to no pulling whatsover... a zone scheme is simply IZ (inside zone) and OZ (that stretch play you see houston run 1000000x times). zone schemes are all about combination blocks and working to the second level.. Zone schemes almost never pull a guard..... as omar kelly would say #SMH:crazy:

While he may be stating it wrong I think his thought is correct. The linemen have to be more athletic than stout which Miami's ar not. I wouldn't be shocked to see three new starting offensive linemen next year in Miami.

While he may be stating it wrong I think his thought is correct. The linemen have to be more athletic than stout which Miami's ar not. I wouldn't be shocked to see three new starting offensive linemen next year in Miami.

yes I wouldn't be either...

I am sorry. I appreciate Omar Kelly threads that slam him.

Who is worse Mando or Kelly.... I honestly think it might be kelly but its hard, they are both awful. I only like ben volin

Barry Jackson and Ben Volin are the class of South Florida sports writers. Everyone else is a pretender or drama queen.

Nothing will ever top Omar's tweeting his concern that the lack of fan noise at Sun Life made it to easy for the defense to hear Tannehill's calls at the line. I thought it was a mistake until he followed it up with he was disturbed the stadium was so quiet when the Dolphins were on offense.

Nothing will ever top Omar's tweeting his concern that the lack of fan noise at Sun Life made it to easy for the defense to hear Tannehill's calls at the line. I thought it was a mistake until he followed it up with he was disturbed the stadium was so quiet when the Dolphins were on offense.

hahhahahahah agreed.... Cus they totally know what "check check green 18 green 18 Kill Kill texas texas omaha green 18 green 18 set hut" means

Why do people keep making threads about dolphins related things on a dolphins fan site? I'm so confused...
Not the point of my post. The thread was started to point out inaccuracies in Omar Kelly's article. We all know that we use a zone blocking scheme. To me, the point of the thread appears to simply bash Omar Kelly. My point being, although Omar writes about the dolphins, this wasn't dolphins related as it was just intended to bash him. So how is that dolphins related? "I'm so confused..."

Not the point of my post. The thread was started to point out inaccuracies in Omar Kelly's article. We all know that we use a zone blocking scheme. To me, the point of the thread appears to simply bash Omar Kelly. My point being, although Omar writes about the dolphins, this wasn't dolphins related as it was just intended to bash him. So how is that dolphins related? "I'm so confused..."

Omar Kelly is an ignorant self-absorbed ass. WTF do you care if he gets bashed on a message board? If you aren't interested, don't read the thread, simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom