Omar kelly | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar kelly

Classic Omar: "Tannehill will only be good when he starts loving the taste of blood".

Not the point of my post. The thread was started to point out inaccuracies in Omar Kelly's article. We all know that we use a zone blocking scheme. To me, the point of the thread appears to simply bash Omar Kelly. My point being, although Omar writes about the dolphins, this wasn't dolphins related as it was just intended to bash him. So how is that dolphins related? "I'm so confused..."

It was Dolphins related because well, it was about the Dolphins lol. If it wasn't it would have been moved to a different part of this forum.

I get your logic, this isn't a very informative article and he did take a shot at Omar (which doesn't bother me at all) but using said logic you could post the same thing you did in like 75% of threads here that are just bashing one person or another. May as well get use to it.. I have..

Not the point of my post. The thread was started to point out inaccuracies in Omar Kelly's article. We all know that we use a zone blocking scheme. To me, the point of the thread appears to simply bash Omar Kelly. My point being, although Omar writes about the dolphins, this wasn't dolphins related as it was just intended to bash him. So how is that dolphins related? "I'm so confused..."
the thread was to
1 Yes Bash Omar
2 explain that our running game doesn't involve a lot of pulling, but we do need athletic lineman TO GET TO THE SECOND LEVEL (LBs)

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Classic Omar: "Tannehill will only be good when he starts loving the taste of blood".

I think he wants Tannehill to be a hammer head shark

With Barry Jackson and Ben Volin, I would also put Dave Hyde in the category of Dolphins writers I enjoy reading. Yes, he is more opinionated than others, but I generally agree with his assessments of the team when he offers them. He also seems to have a good degree of respect for the journalism profession and reminds me of some of the more old school writers I used to enjoy reading.

Omar, on the other hand, is starting to lose control. While some use criticism to fuel or humble them, the increased fan hatred appears to be fracturing Omar into being outwardly rude to his readership and emotional in his writing of the team. It's extremely surprising no one has disciplined him at the Sun Sentinel for his uncalled for tweets to people (which are broadcast on the Sun Sentinel Dolphins page). This is coming from someone who really, really used to enjoy reading Omar's articles before they became all about himself.

Who is worse Mando or Kelly.... I honestly think it might be kelly but its hard, they are both awful. I only like ben volin

Volin really knows his stuff and is a great dude. And man does he have some stories about being part of the Dolphins media...

Who is worse Mando or Kelly.... I honestly think it might be kelly but its hard, they are both awful. I only like ben volin

Unequivocally Armando but the comparison isn't advantageous to you either way, it's like choosing between the pestilence and plague either way you are left festering.

This is what I don't get......talk about obsessed.

I don't think it's an obsession, but rather it's always a topic because we always have to put up with his work as Dolphins fans. It's simply incomprehensible that the guy still has a job.

we all know he is a ****ing retard by now, but in one of his latest articles he states "A zone blocking scheme without offensive guards who can pull can not gel." little does he know in a zone scheme there is little to no pulling whatsover... a zone scheme is simply IZ (inside zone) and OZ (that stretch play you see houston run 1000000x times). zone schemes are all about combination blocks and working to the second level.. Zone schemes almost never pull a guard..... as omar kelly would say #SMH:crazy:

That's racist!

Actually, there's 2 different types of blocking schemes people refer to as OZ. There's the pure zone you're discussing which isn't combo blocking, but drastic reach steps designed to cut off the DL to the play side by any means necessary (shoulder, flipper, cut, or actually getting across him to block) and there's pin/pull. In pin/pull (think Indy Colts with E. James) the guards (and at times the OTs) DO pull. Glen Mason was the guru of pin/pull and Alex Gibbs is the guru of the typical IZ/OZ blocking.

I am not sure if anyone else caught Omar's interview on WQAM today or have been following his tweets at all, but he is on a rampage today. Basically he is implying that Tannehill is not good and probably never will be. Questions Joe Philbin and even suggests that he is a BAD head coach. Blasts Sherman and Philbin for using Bush(in his opinion) wrong all year. Laughs that the Dolphins have 5 picks in the first three rounds in a year HE considers to be a poor draft class. Said Miami is not really that desirable of a destination for free agents, only the money will be able to get players to come here. Also said that if Miami did fire Ireland that it would be tough to lure a better GM here.The guy is a major douchebag today.

I am not sure if anyone else caught Omar's interview on WQAM today or have been following his tweets at all, but he is on a rampage today. Basically he is implying that Tannehill is not good and probably never will be. Questions Joe Philbin and even suggests that he is a BAD head coach. Blasts Sherman and Philbin for using Bush(in his opinion) wrong all year. Laughs that the Dolphins have 5 picks in the first three rounds in a year HE considers to be a poor draft class. Said Miami is not really that desirable of a destination for free agents, only the money will be able to get players to come here. Also said that if Miami did fire Ireland that it would be tough to lure a better GM here.The guy is a major douchebag today.

well one thing is for sure, omar is no dolphin fan. sounds like he hates this franchise.

Back
Top Bottom