OPINION: dolphins will take glenn dorsey #1 mark it down | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OPINION: dolphins will take glenn dorsey #1 mark it down

Dolphins will select Glenn Dorsey with their 1st round pick they
need help up front they couldn't stop the run last yesar after his
pro day he's over the injuries they claim he had we dont need
Chris Long he's a tweener we have bunch of those.

Sorry not gonna happen, it will be either Matt Ryan or Chris Long.

Here's one for ya. We will trade/release Ricky. (I love Ricky, but he did it to himself), then this is how we will watch our draft unfold. 1) D. McFadden. 2a) L. Sweed or D. Jackson. 2b) A. Woodson. 3) Best available defensive player (IMO, either DL, CB, or S) the rest is way too unpredictable. OK, now b4 anyone slanders my post here. A) Its only my opinion and B) Its really just what I want to happen. That is my dream draft for us. No more, What? Who? Why? Picks in the 1st and 2nd rds. anymore. Cuz I think that's what we all said the last 2 years. Let's shake it up and bring some excitement and buzz to Miami, but most importantly, let's get a Lombardi Trophy this year. Those guys I said can put us on the right road. Agree? Unlikely itll happen that way but hey, I can dream, right?

Here's one for ya. We will trade/release Ricky. (I love Ricky, but he did it to himself), then this is how we will watch our draft unfold. 1) D. McFadden. 2a) L. Sweed or D. Jackson. 2b) A. Woodson. 3) Best available defensive player (IMO, either DL, CB, or S) the rest is way too unpredictable. OK, now b4 anyone slanders my post here. A) Its only my opinion and B) Its really just what I want to happen. That is my dream draft for us. No more, What? Who? Why? Picks in the 1st and 2nd rds. anymore. Cuz I think that's what we all said the last 2 years. Let's shake it up and bring some excitement and buzz to Miami, but most importantly, let's get a Lombardi Trophy this year. Those guys I said can put us on the right road. Agree? Unlikely itll happen that way but hey, I can dream, right?

:err:

okay i will play along. just looked at the roster. with all of the tweeners and our current LB's that puts us at about 12 OLB's. i think 12 is enough. we don't need to use the #1 pick on lucky number 13, do we?
Just because we currently have 12 OLBs/Tweeners does not mean all 12 are worth keeping or cannot be improved upon.

Whether I think we need to use the #1 pick on Chris Long will not sway Parcells & Co from using it on him. In 1984, the NY Giants had one of the best linebacking crew in the NFL. That fact however did not stop them from using their #1 pick on LB Carl Banks to make that unit even better.

Dolphins will select Glenn Dorsey with their 1st round pick they
need help up front they couldn't stop the run last yesar after his
pro day he's over the injuries they claim he had we dont need
Chris Long he's a tweener we have bunch of those.

He has no business in the 3-4 AT ALL...3-4 DE's are about stuffing the run and holding their ground while taking on blockers, a 3-4 NT has to be huge, think Red Bryant or Frank Okam, that is definately not Dorsey...That be like trying to put Tommie Harris on the D line in a 3-4 because you need run help, its not like Madden where you can just plug in players of skill at a spot and it will pan out, you need guys to fit your system.

No chance for Matt Ryan sorry it's either Long or a trade down.

I agree, Ryan's skills don't warrant the top slot. He's good but not "Rookie Manning" good. Plus we already have a young QB. It's gonna be a Long.

He has no business in the 3-4 AT ALL...3-4 DE's are about stuffing the run and holding their ground while taking on blockers, a 3-4 NT has to be huge, think Red Bryant or Frank Okam, that is definately not Dorsey...That be like trying to put Tommie Harris on the D line in a 3-4 because you need run help, its not like Madden where you can just plug in players of skill at a spot and it will pan out, you need guys to fit your system.
Then how do you explain Jason Ferguson being a good NT for 11 seasons in the NFL?

Here's one for ya. We will trade/release Ricky.
Why? On what do you base your speculation?
Let's shake it up and bring some excitement and buzz to Miami
I don't want Parcells and Ireland to "bring some excitement and buzz to Miami", I want them to bring back the winning tradition that the Dolphins once had.
let's get a Lombardi Trophy this year.
Sure, right after Jessica Simpson decides to break it off with Romo and come chasing after me....

I actually think Dorsey is probably the last person we would take #1. Maybe before free agency started, but definitely not now with Ferguson and Starks onboard.

Agree 100% with us spending 4 million for fergie there is no way on this planet that Dorsey's name will be called
as our draft pick...NO POSSIBLE WAY!!:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom