orlando pace to giants | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

orlando pace to giants

wait doesnt Luke Petiguit play LT. Does this make him a trade possibility? Just wondering on the scenerio.

Wow...I think Rams are getting screwed..I mean we could have come up with something better (Booker, Surtain and a third)...I'd imagine our salary cap situation would basically prohibit us from Pace??

Slappy8800 said:
To the NY Giants for A.Toomer W.Allen and 2nd round pick

per ESPN radio

great deal for the rams...they get a 2nd to help there defense and will allen to also help there defense and on top of that they get a decent reciever in toomer who will only help the rams who might go back to the greatest field on turf

really seems like a bad trade on both teams behalf, though rams got the better end of tthe deal

teji67 said:
Wow...I think Rams are getting screwed..I mean we could have come up with something better (Booker, Surtain and a third)...I'd imagine our salary cap situation would basically prohibit us from Pace??

Why would we trade Booker??? I think the Rams got a better deal.

Wow, I've heard the rumor about Giants trying to get Pace a few days ago... I had no idea they'd give up a 2nd round pick, Amani Toomer, and Will Allen. What hurts the most is their 2nd round pick simple for that fact they didn't have a 1st to begin with. But I think Pace will turn out to be worth it, just not for the "future".

rams- too many wr already..2nd rounder cool and cb allen will help

giants-cool left tackle, but who will the protected eli throw to?

Lets see you have a 2nd year franchise Qb, you give up Toomer(on the decline) and a 2nd rounder for a guy thats unquestionably in the top 1-3 LT's in the game and they gave up too much? Give me a break. Look at the draft. They had no chance to get a starting LT in the draft, had little to no chance in FA. Its either get your franchise Qb killed by the 3rd game or make this trade. Id do it in a heartbeat if I was New York. Pace is a great LT, one of the hardest things to find in football. Draft picks are great, but they are gambles, the only gamble with Pace is whether or not he stays healthy. If he does than this deal is a winner. A Lot, LOT easier to replace Toomer in FA or the draft than to find an LT.

That leaves the G-Men with what at WR??

Hilliard and....?

Dude, can anyone freaking confirm the trade? Or do I have to start screaming over here?

my point earlier...send them boston if we are going to dump him..

take their 3rd..

Back
Top Bottom