orlando pace to giants | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

orlando pace to giants

Pace would have to sign the Franchise tender first, then he would have to agree to a new contract witht the Giants before anything would happen, otherwise the Giants get a player that may not report.

this is a big shocker because it hits close to home. With bruse and holt... why would they want amani toomer aswell? I dont get that at all. Orlando pace for the giants is a great pick up, but i dont understand why amani tooner was thrown in there.

I like Toomer. I use to go to Nyack Kung-Fu academy, in rockland county ny. i was their first student when i was 5 years old. World Champion Karl Romane trains a lot of the new york giant players now, and Toomer happens to be his biggest fan. Both have been on espn, and they did a story on the giants with their new kung-fu technics for training. lol. I've met Amani Toomer, Howard Cross, and a lot of current and former giant players... im sure Amani is gonna be devistated, seeing as how hes still into the kung-fu.

so i must say..... very odd trade indeed, for the rams anyway.

Wonder if the Rams are going to turn around and deal Toomer? I don't want him, just curious...

I think this a great deal for the Giants.

Pace will play for at least 5 more years, he is one of only three true franchise offensnive tackles in the league and lets them move Petitgout to right tackle. It gives them a VASTLY improved offensive line overnight. Tim Carter is a decent young reciever and if can stay healthy could put up decent numbers.

The Giants are doing what they can to protect the franchise (Eli). Yes, they are without top picks this year but getting Orlando Pace is a great pickup.

The Rams on the other hand are insane. Toomer is as inconsistent as can be and Will Allen is a mediocer corner. What are the Rams going to do for a tackle now? Turley is done and now Pace is gone. Marc Bulger better take his vitamins because he is going to get the @ss kicking of his life this year. If he makes it the whole year without getting carted off I would be impressed.

Gentleman..THIS IS A BOGUS RUMOR Over at another football discussion board the "rumor" says Pettitgout and Will Allen and 3rd. A die hard Rams fan said Howard Balzor, journalist out of St Louis says all this stuff is garbage. There is no deal.

It better be. It makes no sense for the Rams to get another WR. I know Martz is a "mad genius" but this trade would just make him a "mad idiot".

Damn, Regan, in your sig, Cedric Benson looks BIGGER than Ricky. (yeah, yeah, I know he has pads on and Ricky doesn't.)

But still. He looks taller and thicker.

He is taller than Ricky. However he's not thicker.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Damn, Regan, in your sig, Cedric Benson looks BIGGER than Ricky. (yeah, yeah, I know he has pads on and Ricky doesn't.)

But still. He looks taller and thicker.

Off the topic I guess but yea. I think he is bigger than RW. Though I don't know if that'll be beneficial for him under Linehan's system.

I know, but in essence, this "Pace to Giants" theme is, in the big picture, the one that's off topic.
This is a Dolphins board.

...Aww F*** it. Go Fins!

DolphinDevil28 said:
I know, but in essence, this "Pace to Giants" theme is, in the big picture, the one that's off topic.
This is a Dolphins board.

...Aww F*** it. Go Fins!

:peace: :rawk:

The only reason I can think that Toomer was thrown in, is because Rams were rumored to be releaseing Isaac Bruce.

Back
Top Bottom