Ot: The Canes Are Back..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ot: The Canes Are Back.....

The game that really worries me at this point is the UNC game...especially with it being up there.

Well obviously the ACC is in the BSC so a big bowl would be a given. As far as the big game, that would depend on the Big 12, SEC champ + USC. If any 2 of these are undefeated then the U is out of luck.

I think Florida and USC run the table and Miami is on the outside looking in. In the end Miami will have a harder schedule then USC but started way to low to over take them in the polls.

If only one of these other teams go undefeated then it should be an all Florida championship game!

Agreed, except how wouldn't we (the U)have a harder schedule than the ga*tors. They've got the worn out SEC argument but they play some of the worst teams in their conference (besides if they beat Bama in the SEC Champ) and their OOC schedule is a joke.

The game that really worries me at this point is the UNC game...especially with it being up there.

I think we have a great team developing right now and we'll get better every week, but there's no way I can look any further than VT in Lane stadium. Bama is a very very good team and the hookers gave them a good run for their money. So despite VT's one loss it came against a top team. But yes, I have much respect for Butch Davis' program.

Well yeah, I don't think we should overlook even the weakest opponent (except maybe FAMU)...VT's going to be tough, as is OU, but later on down the road, the game that scares me is UNC.

Agreed, except how wouldn't we (the U)have a harder schedule than the ga*tors. They've got the worn out SEC argument but they play some of the worst teams in their conference (besides if they beat Bama in the SEC Champ) and their OOC schedule is a joke.

UiF doesn't even get Ole Miss this year. The toughest team they play is probably LSU.

LSU will be be the University of Felons "hardest" game by a long shot and possibly their only ranked opponent they play during the regular season as I don't see the bullcats being in the top 25 come Halloween. lame :rolleyes2:.

You never know, LSU could pull off an upset.

I'd personally like to see a USC-UiF title game if both made it undefeated.

Hey Cedarphin I know you were never high on Shannon as a head coach but at least he made some great hires in OC and DC. :up:

I think it leaves him to "control" the team as far as discipline is concerned and recruit like a mad man. great start to the season so far.

I'm not really a fan of some of the things he does, like his roster management at times, but if he can get the right people around him, and can bring in the good recruits, and win...then I don't have a problem.

Winning cures all ills.

If the ga*tors knock off LSU, Im not sure they make it past Bama. It'll be their first real game all season. USC and UF would be an intriguing matchup but im pulling for Texas b/c im not sure if USC takes it all with Barkley as a freshman.

Texas is an iffy team, but they are every season. Bama-UiF might be a pretty solid game. Bama's D is better this year, and the Gators don't have Harvin, so it might be fairly even.

It'll be interesting to watch.

what should we be ranked now? we just beat 19, and 15....i say top 10..maybe lower.. no other top rank team has played the 1st two games vs top rank teams...and beating them with style ...give it to them they earn it

Back
Top Bottom