Other Sports people.......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Sports people..........

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok, we got our own little family here in this section of the board. So, let's keep this in house

If I set up a FREE fantasy baseball league who would play???? I won't do the money thing cause I know not everyone has the extra $$$ laying around. Free, and maybe I will put up the $20 and buy the winner a hat or something. That's on me.

Just a simple league. On Yahoo probably. Can do a live draft. Have a little fun. We got a bunch of Red Sox, Yanks, and Mets fans here. As well as some other stragglers (like Oak, TB, LA, LAA... fans and such). Would be fun to set up a little fantasy league and have some fun.

If you want to play........respond to this thread. Need at least 8-10 people to have it be a good league. But the more people who want to play the better.

EDIT:::::::::: LET ME KNOW WHAT KIND OF LEAGUE YOU WANT. I WAS THINKING Rotisserie STYLE SO IF WE HAVE AN ODD NUMBER IT STILL WORKS OUT. ALSO I WAS THINKING WEEKLY UPDATING YOUR TEAM NOT DAILY SINCE SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THE TIME. POST YOUR THOUGHTS.

IM in, i prefer H2H, but im down for any style

Ok, counting me we have 6 people. Need at least 2 more to play. If we could get 3 or 4 more it would make a better league.

And like I said, league will be FREE to play. And I will buy the winner a baseball cap of their favorite team. (even if that means I gotta buy the winner a Red Sox cap lol lol lol).

If anyone knows anyone who wants to play let me know. It doesn't strictly have to be everyone from this part of the message board.

I got 9.

One more would be perfect. Anyone else want in??

:wave:
I'd love to. I don't care what type of league, as long as it doesn't use 100 different stats... some are too convoluted for my taste.

:wave:
I'd love to. I don't care what type of league, as long as it doesn't use 100 different stats... some are too convoluted for my taste.

Great!!

It will probably be a 5X5 Roto league. I will set it up this weekend, get everyone in........then we can pick a draft date where everyone can make it or at least the majority can make it

Back
Top Bottom