Other Sports people.......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Sports people..........

Not that I like fantasy, because I don't, but as a sleeper, I'd recommend Jeremy Hermida as a late pickup somewhere. Just saying...

Not that I like fantasy, because I don't, but as a sleeper, I'd recommend Jeremy Hermida as a late pickup somewhere. Just saying...

Ya i picked him up last year, he should be good if he can stay healthy

I was thinking of creating a league for this but I already have 7 (5 pay leagues, 2 keepers i do for fun) and i dont think i have time for those let alone an 8th...and since i refuse to be a dead team i want someone else to have that spot.

I will set up the league tomorrow and then PM everyone who wanted in the log-in info.

If anyone else wants in this is your last chance. Speak now or forever.......well you get the rest!!

Good Luck boys...late to the party...but I am defending champ in my other league and focusing on repeating. (This is my 6th year and I am using the houses money based on taking the crown last year...woohoo...a nice feeling).

Will definately watch and pay attention to who has bragging rights amongst these strong contenders signed up.

Just glad BaseBall is back!

good luck to you all!

OK, all of the info was sent out to EVERYONE who signed up via PM. You should have a PM with the info!!

We have 12 teams, a great number. Try and get in ASAP and let me know about the draft date and time and if it works for everyone.

I will try and accomadate as many people as possible with the draft date and time, but also realize trying to get 12 people all to agree on something like this is next to impossible. So, if you don't get your way.......don't be a girly man about it and just suck it up!!!

Sweet, I'm signed up. The draft time is good (a little early for the West Coast guys) but considering it's my girlfriends birthday that day it's better to get the draft done EARLY that day or I'm a dead man.

Good job Mike!

I have one question. Where are the rules for this league on the Yahoo page? I know it seems a little foolish to ask but I can't seem to find them. If someone could give me a link that would be great. I've NEVER played Roto-baseball in this kind of format before. I just wanna know how the "maximum innings" thing works.

It's the day after my brother's wedding so if I do horribly as I expect i'll blame the booze from the night before.

Back
Top Bottom