Other Sports people.......... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Sports people..........

Thought I'd bump this at the half way mark and see how everyone is doing :wink:

The Harden injury is hurting me, as is Street and Dempster injuries as far as my pitching goes. Penny, Haren and Verlander have been my keys pitvching wise. Street could be back in a week, that will help my bully.

My hitters have been a disaster for me in my opinion. Howards got off to a HORRIBLE start and was on the DL, Vernon Wells was brutal for 2 months (finally hitting now) and Jason Bay has been terrible for a month. those were my 3 top picks for hitting production.

My average is terrible. I've only got one player hitting over .300 on my whole damn roster. Michael Young is not hitting for power. Chavvy is not hitting at all. I pick up Aaron Hill and he goes ice cold and I've gone through about 5 catchers.

My best hitters are Rios, Howard (after the bad start) and of course Maggs.

I posted a "trade block" thing on the Yahoo site but I guess I'll toss out some names here.

Jason Bay, Adrian Gonzalez, Jeff Francis and Vernon Wells are all available.

What do I want in return? A quality closer, some stolen bases and or someone who is hitting for a high average.

The Harden injury is hurting me, as is Street and Dempster injuries as far as my pitching goes. Penny, Haren and Verlander have been my keys pitvching wise. Street could be back in a week, that will help my bully.

My hitters have been a disaster for me in my opinion. Howards got off to a HORRIBLE start and was on the DL, Vernon Wells was brutal for 2 months (finally hitting now) and Jason Bay has been terrible for a month. those were my 3 top picks for hitting production.

My average is terrible. I've only got one player hitting over .300 on my whole damn roster. Michael Young is not hitting for power. Chavvy is not hitting at all. I pick up Aaron Hill and he goes ice cold and I've gone through about 5 catchers.

My best hitters are Rios, Howard (after the bad start) and of course Maggs.

I posted a "trade block" thing on the Yahoo site but I guess I'll toss out some names here.

Jason Bay, Adrian Gonzalez, Jeff Francis and Vernon Wells are all available.

What do I want in return? A quality closer, some stolen bases and or someone who is hitting for a high average.

It's been an interesting year. Mike ran away with April+, then I had 1st place for about the same amount of time. Now it's the Dirtbags. Who's team is that BTW?

I'm very happy with my team, even if I'm doing it via small ball. My HR's suck, but my pitching has been just silly. I've got plenty of saves available for trade, but my lineup is tough to crack. Only 3 starters under .300 for the year, BUT I really need some help with HR's. I've tried some trades, as I'd like several of the SS's out there, but no dice yet.

if my team can pitch I will be back on top. My pitching has hit the skids

I will be starting the football season soon. Probably end of July. Get the sign ups and all. Start up the league.

So get ready folks......

Back
Top Bottom