Other Sports people.......... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Sports people..........

Oh no, my lead is slipping.

Looks like this league will have some juice this year!

Oh no, my lead is slipping.

Looks like this league will have some juice this year!

It's April, way too early to see how guys will end up doing. A-Rod is out of his mind right now. I've got McCann going as a UT guy but i'm tempted to change because he's a catcher. I picked up Josh Hamilton though i'll wait to see another week or so whether to put him in.

Oh no, I dropped to 2nd place!!

I got passed!

If MikeO wins i'll send him whatever the league has decided upon what the winner gets. Though if Roger Clemens comes back I don't think i'll have to worry about that.

With that said guys always get hot in April and I think if a guy has a track record it's better to keep him because chances are he'll put up similar numbers.

If MikeO wins i'll send him whatever the league has decided upon what the winner gets. Though if Roger Clemens comes back I don't think i'll have to worry about that.

With that said guys always get hot in April and I think if a guy has a track record it's better to keep him because chances are he'll put up similar numbers.

I was just gonna buy the winner of the league a HAT in the team of their choice.

If I win I guess I have to buy myself something! lol lol lol

Lot of time to go, an injury or two and my team could just die and drop off the face of the earth. It's real early.

I'm loving this Roto league! Thanks for getting it going Mike :up: I'm enjoying this league far more than the other head-to-head league I'm in.

i hate roto i dont even kno how i works...

It's simple we have 10 team league. 5 offensive stats. AVG, HR, R, RBI, and SB

For example lets say STOLEN BASES.

Say I have 23 stolen bases the most in the league and lets say your team has only 1 stolen base.

I get 10 pts. You get 1 pt. The team with the 2nd most SB's would get 9 pts, then the next team gets 8pts...etc

It's like that in EVERY category. So, whichever team gets the most points wins

I'm loving this Roto league! Thanks for getting it going Mike :up: I'm enjoying this league far more than the other head-to-head league I'm in.

It's great. Look, we all talk SPORTS here in this area of the message board year round. Non stop. So, being in a league with this group of people would be fun.

We can trash talk. We all know our stuff when it comes to baseball. So, no idiots in the league. It's fun.

I knew I couldn't get 10 people to cough up $$$ for a money league. So, F' it. Do a FREE league and I will just buy the winner a prize. And if I win, then it costs me nothing and I get bragging rights!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :)

So i'll send Mike a Boston Red Sox hat if he wins?

It's great. Look, we all talk SPORTS here in this area of the message board year round. Non stop. So, being in a league with this group of people would be fun.

We can trash talk. We all know our stuff when it comes to baseball. So, no idiots in the league. It's fun.

I knew I couldn't get 10 people to cough up $$$ for a money league. So, F' it. Do a FREE league and I will just buy the winner a prize. And if I win, then it costs me nothing and I get bragging rights!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :)
Well, you see, we just can't allow you bragging rights. :nono:

one day and I'm back on top!!

This league is turning into a 2 horse race.

Back
Top Bottom