Other Sports people.......... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Sports people..........

I am running away with this thing. Lead is increasing by the day.

:lol: That's what you said before you were passed twice. That's okay, it's up us to get you again ;)

:lol: That's what you said before you were passed twice. That's okay, it's up us to get you again ;)

shhhhh, I'm playing the role of bad guy wrestler here. Play along!:tongue:

Keep running that smack and you'll smell what I'm cooking!
rock_hhh_mar00-1.jpg

ha ha ha

everytime I trash talk my team starts sliding.

by the way, we are gonna get this same group together (for the most part) and do a fantasay football league.

This is a lot of fun!!

i will do a stupid little prize thing for football. But it would be nice if we could get like 10 guys to throw in even $20 or something. Have a little pot (settle down Ricky, not that kind of pot) for the winner.

i will do a stupid little prize thing for football. But it would be nice if we could get like 10 guys to throw in even $20 or something. Have a little pot (settle down Ricky, not that kind of pot) for the winner.

I'd be willing to put a little money on it if we get enough. No more than 20 though, would make things a little more interesting.

I'm in for a money league in football without a doubt.

I don't know what to do with my ballclub to be honest. I love my team but I had a ton of guys start SUPER slow (Howard, Bay, Uggla, Young). Thankfully Bay and Young are turning things around but Howard is killing me and now he's on the DL (with Piazza and Harden).

Back
Top Bottom