Other Sports people.......... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Sports people..........

my team had a huge opening day. Dunn, Sizemore, Arod, Rollins, Giambi. Offensive jugganaught!

I was thinking of adding Hudson before he was picked up. I'm waiting to see who'll be this years Chris Shelton and get off to an unbelievable pace to inevitably fall on his face.

In first place :)

Might want to put a "WAS" in front of your sentence

My team is an offensive powerhouse. Get used to the view boys. Me up on top and everyone else trying to catch me!:lol:

Might want to put a "WAS" in front of your sentence

My team is an offensive powerhouse. Get used to the view boys. Me up on top and everyone else trying to catch me!:lol:
Hey, there's a date on my post :tantrum:
Don't get complacent, I'm not far behind. I've got the pitching.

Don't tell me this league is turning into a 2 horse race only a week or so into the season!!!

Catch me if you can!! lol

I'm runnin away with this thing!!

My team is a monster!!

My pitching has been top notch but my offense is KILLING me.

Ryan Howard, Michael Young and Jason Bay wree top picks for me and have done nothing. I really need them to all come around.

It's very early and I'm in 2nd. Not time to panic, but that big lead MikeO has is pretty annoying.

It's very early and I'm in 2nd. Not time to panic, but that big lead MikeO has is pretty annoying.

AROD baby!! How he fell to 7th in the first round or wherever I picked late is amazing!!!

If you guys let me run away with this lead and win this thing in a walk your never gonna hear the end of it!!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :cooldude: (just kidding)

AROD baby!! How he fell to 7th in the first round or wherever I picked late is amazing!!!

If you guys let me run away with this lead and win this thing in a walk your never gonna hear the end of it!!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :cooldude: (just kidding)

No your'e not...LOL!

Back
Top Bottom