OV to NYG | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OV to NYG

Personally I expected big things from OV last season with Wake and Suh he should have had better year!! But Miami made the right call. But good for him.

Jerry Reese after next season

UjRlHbH.gif

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Jerry Reese after next season

Crazy deal. Love Vernon but he wasn't an all around DE....great at rushing the passer but to small to lock up the corner....Giants will be in for a slight surprise....

If I hear these ****ers on NFL Live keep saying they are confused why Miami let OV walk and keep to older pass rushers one more ****ing time, I am going to throw my TV out the window.

LOOK AT THE GUARANTEED MONEY.

Or others on this site.

If I hear these ****ers on NFL Live keep saying they are confused why Miami let OV walk and keep to older pass rushers one more ****ing time, I am going to throw my TV out the window.

Your first mistake was watching NFL Live. Trey Wingo, Schlereth, and "my suit is too tiny for my body" Merrill Hoge have as much football knowledge as my ass.

My ass got offended I even wrote that.

Your first mistake was watching NFL Live. Trey Wingo, Schlereth, and "my suit is too tiny for my body" Merrill Hoge have as much football knowledge as my ass.

My ass got offended I even wrote that.

Now I've got myself all worked up. Everyone, do a google image search for Merril Hoge. WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THAT SUIT? WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THAT GIANT TIE KNOT? THAT IS A VERY OBVIOUS HAIRPIECE! This is supposed to be the person I go to for analysis? I think not.

That's more than Justin Houston's contract and he gets paid for actually sacking quarterbacks, not just being in the vicinity.

I'd like to say "Good for you, congratulations!" to OV, but to be honest, I can't even do that. There's something so wrong with those numbers, it's almost criminal. $53M guaranteed for a guy who's never even sniffed a Pro Bowl. Apocalypse now.

Back
Top Bottom