Parcells previous drafts and upcoming year | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parcells previous drafts and upcoming year

No of course they dont, but NYjunk (the Greatest jest nerd EVER) knows everything and anything.:crazy:

And I can speak for many people on here when I say, put a sock in it and go try to educate the pukegreen forum instead of ours.

I don't think you can speak for many others actually. I have never seen any of your posts but it seems like instead of hurling inuslts it would be wise to pay attention.

get a life already

this is his life i think...... i can't check out dolphin news without without interruptions of this guy trying to correct everybody's opinions. I don't agree with alot of stuff thats posted but this one takes it all personal ! Talk about annoying ! But hey he's our jet fan i guess, for some reason. It's alot easier when you can't see his posts... but i still have to deal with everyone complaining about him... ugh.

22 more than Strahan- pretty impressive considering he played 42 more games than Strahan.

I don't care what Warren Moon has to say.

Belichick is buttering up an opponent.

You can find nice quotes about any player. The facts are much better pass rushers are not in the Hall so how will jason pass those guys and make the Hall? Strahan is far from a lock and he was a MUCH better pass rusher than Taylor.

Those lists are based on stats. They don't take into account his poor play in big games.

According to pro-football-reference.com Jason Taylor has played 199 games, Strahan has played 216. By my math he has played 17 less games then Strahan, not 42 more. Odd Strahan only has 6 seasons of double digit sacks also. If you are going to claim you use facts let's get them right! If you want to get real technical Strahan has 205 starts to Taylor's 177.

Actually I constantly offer my opinionss then back them up w/ facts then folks like you go on personal attacks b/c you can't attack the argument.

That's great that JT is 11th all time in sacks, you realize that they didn't start keeping the sack stat until the early 80s, right? So that 11th would likely be alot lower and while his totals are nice he has only had 6 double digit sack seasons and only ONE w/ more than 15. He has played 13 years and has only been top 10 in sacks just 5 times while leading only once. he's beena really good pass rusher but that's not good enough for you guys. You need to pretend like he was an all-time great and he wasn't. he never stepped up in big spots and led a D that always choked(like him) in the big spot.

I don't hate Jason, I don't know him. I hate him on the field but that is something totally different. I hate every player to wear an opposing unifrom on the field but off the field I don't know these guys so I have no hatred.

You know how I know I win these arguments? Just read your last paragraph. You have nothing to combat the argument w/ and you start hurling 3rd grade insults.

JT just got voted to all decade team.......with other DE such as Freeney, Peppers and Strahan.

You back up everything with stats....and I do agree....its good argument, but when a player gets voted to all decade team, surely you have got to then stand up and say ........ok im sitting down

Those lists are based on stats. They don't take into account his poor play in big games.[/quote]

This from the guy who said he backs up his arguments with stats!!!

JT just got voted to all decade team.......with other DE such as Freeney, Peppers and Strahan.

You back up everything with stats....and I do agree....its good argument, but when a player gets voted to all decade team, surely you have got to then stand up and say ........ok im sitting down

What does that mean? Those awards are based on stats. B/c someone makes an all-decade team doesn't mean they are going to the HOF. Kevin Mawae made the lost to and was a much better C than jason a DE and I'm not sure Kevin will make the Hall.

Those lists are based on stats. They don't take into account his poor play in big games.

This from the guy who said he backs up his arguments with stats!!![/QUOTE]

Yep stats like ZERO career playoff sacks and his disappearance in big games late in seasons.

According to pro-football-reference.com Jason Taylor has played 199 games, Strahan has played 216. By my math he has played 17 less games then Strahan, not 42 more. Odd Strahan only has 6 seasons of double digit sacks also. If you are going to claim you use facts let's get them right! If you want to get real technical Strahan has 205 starts to Taylor's 177.

We were discussing this decade: 2000-2009

How can you come on a FIN Forum and argue with FIN fans who have an in depth knowledge of Jason Taylor as a Dolphins player quoting certain stats as an argument on why he should not be considered a Great. Then to counteract the argument you then disregard all other stats produced and then qoute purely playoff stats. The fact is, you have less knowledge of JT as a player but are still arrogant enough to think you know better!

"The only statistics you can trust are those you falsified yourself"
Winston Churchill

How can you come on a FIN Forum and argue with FIN fans who have an in depth knowledge of Jason Taylor as a Dolphins player quoting certain stats as an argument on why he should not be considered a Great. Then to counteract the argument you then disregard all other stats produced and then qoute purely playoff stats. The fact is, you have less knowledge of JT as a player but are still arrogant enough to think you know better!

"The only statistics you can trust are those you falsified yourself"
Winston Churchill

Big time players step up when their teams need them most. jason was the poster boy for a defense that always got killed in big spots and it did so largely b/c their supposed big time players, like jason, couldn't play under pressure.

Back
Top Bottom