Pat Turner Going to the JETS Helps the Dolphins! (& the Pats, Bills, Steelers, Bears) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat Turner Going to the JETS Helps the Dolphins! (& the Pats, Bills, Steelers, Bears)

lol......too bad the guy is mostly just an average safety. sucks we lost a starter but it isn't backbreaking or anything. losing jenkins was far far worse and our defense is still tops in the league. gotta love the thread celebrating a jets injury though.

bad thread. dont celebrate injuries.

oh snap...

he made a positive play...

hahahahaha

what a ****ing horrible pick by the useless tuna

Leonhard directed the secondary and knows the defense front to back. He is very replaceable from a physical standpoint, the issue will be how well they communicate without him.

yeah...this would have been worse last year when no one but leonhard and scott had been in ryan's system. this year it shouldn't be as big a deal. yeah it's a loss, but championship teams overcome losses like this one. the guy was completely mediocre in coverage.

Ok I see you beat me to this. Although your title wasn't apparent.

lol......too bad the guy is mostly just an average safety. sucks we lost a starter but it isn't backbreaking or anything. losing jenkins was far far worse and our defense is still tops in the league. gotta love the thread celebrating a jets injury though.

Leonhard is third on the team with 66 tackles, and he has an interception and a fumble recovery this season, his second with New York. He played under Ryan with the Baltimore Ravens in 2008, then followed the coach to New York.
"He's the commander in chief back there, gets everybody lined up and communicates all kinds of different things," Ihedigbo said of Leonhard. "He's looked at as the quarterback of the defense."

This makes it a liitle more serious than what you're saying.

Let's not celebrate injuries. Seriously thats disrespectfull esp. to a very classy player like Leonard. That being said it certainly does make that tough stretch they have coming up even more tough. Picture if Yeremiah Bell of last year went down in this year's scheme. I think that's the similar impact you are going to see.

Jet offensive shut up. Ganggreen practically splooges when a dolphin gets injured.

This guy is pretty good. I remember he was making plays everywhere on the field when he was with Baltimore 2 years ago in the playoffs. I feel bad for him.

Back
Top Bottom