Pat White | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat White

I love Ronnie Brown, but the reason why the wildcat didn't work near the end of the season was he wasn't selling the pass". He would either run it himself or hand if to Ricki. This is an awesome pick. It gives a new wrinkle to the wildcat, gives him time to learn the offense once Pennington leaves (even if he only is a back-up). At the same time we can line him up at WR, and we can have him return punts.

or it could be that the Wildcat is a college gimmick with a very short shelf life in the NFL.

Because Im here to offer my opinion just like everyone else. Early 2nd round player for a pt player I dont agree with, just like I hated Ginn at 9. But hey, the Raiders taking DHB at 7 this year still has me chuckling. Oh Al Davis, you senile, senile man.

The Raiders also took a Safety that wasn't even listed in Mel Kiper's book of the top 20 Safeties. :lol: I think Al Davis is beyond senile.

Sintim got taken 1 pick after Pat White and Connor Barwin taken 2 picks after Pat White. This was a really bad pick. This was a gimmick offense pick. I think it's a waste of an important pick.

Conor Barwin is a fat turd! Go watch the video I posted you will see him flopping on the ground after White blows by him!!! Like we need another Matt Roth :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Conor Barwin is a fat turd! Go watch the video I posted you will see him flopping on the ground after White blows by him!!! Like we need another Matt Roth :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hmm. his 40 time would speak to the contrary. dont know too many DE's that are going to tackle Pat White 1 on 1.

good choice because I am in hell right now. Horrible pick but oh well.

I know what u mean. I understand how you feel too...

This picked shocked the mess out of me too. I was expecting to hear Clint Sintim, Michael Johnson, or Connor Barwin with that that pick. I guess our FO has big plans for White. I have to admit the potential of White in the lineup opens this playbook wide open. The options are limitless now. I'm very interested to see what is in store, and like others have already said earlier, D-Coords. cannot gameplan this team because they have no idea how we are going to hit them.

Yea and there have been so many teams that won championships in college with it lol

I think the wildcat will evolve into a potent offensive weapon which defenses will need to spend a lot of time preparing for.

Why?...too many crybabies on here have to ***** and whine about how the Patriots took all of our players. Go root for them if you are going to complain all the time. The Patriots are going to win the SB every year, Tom Brady is going to kill us next year...blah, blah, blah.
Actually the texans got our players. They got Brian Cushing and Connor Barwin. Suckage.

or it could be that the Wildcat is a college gimmick with a very short shelf life in the NFL.

Definition of gimmick...

Gimmick: A device employed to cheat, deceive, or trick, especially a mechanism for the secret and dishonest control of gambling apparatus.

The Wildcat is not a gimmick. Teams knew we were running it. It's no secret when we're running it. Teams weren't surprised when we did run it. If you know that we're running it, then stop it. It's really no different than the basic I formation really.

But it's definitely not a gimmick.

I think the wildcat will evolve into a potent offensive weapon which defenses will need to spend a lot of time preparing for.

Im just waiting to start running the triple option from the wishbone.
Too bad we could not go back and get one of those Nebraska Quarterbacks. i guess we should just go wildcat fulltime, any takers for Chad Henne.

He wouldnt have lasted much later in the draft anyways you guys all act like we could have got him in the 4th or something. He wasnt going to make it past NE next pick. I have been reading for a couple of weeks that NE was interested in him which is why when NE was picking two picks in a row ESPN just happened to bring him up and put a poll up on the website because they expected them to take him at that point and wanted to look smart

Back
Top Bottom