"Patriots run at perfection two years ago renders the '72 Dolphins less relevant" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Patriots run at perfection two years ago renders the '72 Dolphins less relevant"

The media over-saturating everyone's sensibilities about it during the Pats run is what makes it less relevant to people, not the run itself. The 'undefeated season' remains an unmatched feat and their dominance the season after reasserted it's validity. '72 cannot be tarnished or diminished by anyone, much less a second-rate hack or choking crab cakes.

I don't know why everyone is getting so pissy with the writer. We haven't heard the clamoring from old Dolphins because there has been a 16-0 team in the last two years. If they make it to the playoffs undefeated, there will certainly be that same whining they did in 2007.

Does this writer have an issue with Miami or something? Anyone have his email? All you need to write is "18-1" and you can't really argue past that. How did it do "us" a great service as he seems to be speaking for the majority...? I sort of stopped reading after he mentioned how he "adored" Tom Brady. I believe he and Mr. Trey Wingo should find a train to run. I'm wondering if by finding the Patriots cheating if that makes their wins any less relevant? I believe it does.

Back
Top Bottom