Patriots thinking clear cut favorite to win East | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots thinking clear cut favorite to win East

The New Guy said:
Any Jets fans or Bills fans care to give their opinion. Who do you think has done a better job improving their team in the offseason so far? The Dolphins or the Pats? Do I have my homer glasses on when I say the Dolphins?

So what say you jets and bills fans don't you agree with The New guy?
If the homer glasses fit you must wear them!

:sidelol:

MR NFLFAN said:
So what say you jets and bills fans don't you agree with The New guy?
If the homer glasses fit you must wear them!

:sidelol:

I don’t have any trouble admitting when I am wrong. Looking back, it is kind of funny.
In my defense, a lot of experts were wearing those same glasses. The Dolphins have had a lot of things go wrong. I think we underestimated the loss of Scott Linehan and repalcing him with Mularkey. That with the combination of Culpepper returning too soon, and poor OL play has put the Dolphins in the quagmire they are in. I don’t think that the Dolphins are as bad as their record says they are though.

I have not been impressed by the Pats either. Yes, they are 4-1, but could easily be 1-4. There 1 win that was impressive against the Bengals does not look as impressive since the Bengals just lost to the Bucs. I feel that they are not a better team than they were last year, and have gotten lucky that the AFC East is so bad this year. They will win the division and will make the playoffs, but with the current team they have, will not be going anywhere.

In that I have some Joy in my heart.:D

DolphinDevil28 said:
I can't wait to see the look on Pats fans faces next year when we win the division.

Seriously. That's not a "rah-rah" statement.

The Dolphins are going to win the division.

I can't help but laugh. :sidelol:

DrewAlmighty said:
I can't help but laugh. :sidelol:

And that's the thing. A lot of Fin fans were just so ready to have a parade before they even played the game. They were so ****y about taking the division.

That's is why a lot of people are smiling watching the collapse. That said, I still won't gloat or be a jerk about it.

I'll do it for you then......................................... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dolphins are a joke ONCE AGAIN! :sidelol:

The New Guy said:
I don’t have any trouble admitting when I am wrong. Looking back, it is kind of funny.
In my defense, a lot of experts were wearing those same glasses. The Dolphins have had a lot of things go wrong. I think we underestimated the loss of Scott Linehan and repalcing him with Mularkey. That with the combination of Culpepper returning too soon, and poor OL play has put the Dolphins in the quagmire they are in. I don’t think that the Dolphins are as bad as their record says they are though.

I have not been impressed by the Pats either. Yes, they are 4-1, but could easily be 1-4. There 1 win that was impressive against the Bengals does not look as impressive since the Bengals just lost to the Bucs. I feel that they are not a better team than they were last year, and have gotten lucky that the AFC East is so bad this year. They will win the division and will make the playoffs, but with the current team they have, will not be going anywhere.

In that I have some Joy in my heart.:D

Correction its now 5-1 with a big game coming up tonight in minny. In your defense hindsight is 20/20 and once the first sports writer/expert thru out Miami as the division favorite not many of you Miami fans could stop your selves from jumping on the bandwagon. You were all to quick to declare the Dolphins winners of the division before they had played a single game. In a way you again are doing the same thing with NE saying they "got lucky" and now the bengals suck yet they aren't even half way thru the schedule. I'm rather surprised you still out walking on the limb with predictions about NE when you had such a hard time for seeing the Dolphins a team which you should know even more about. Wehn you look at the dolphins and who they've lost to you have to say it is what it is and not a very good team not matter how you want to look at it. If NE gets a win this week and next week you'll be back on here with a new post begining with "in my defense" but what ever floats your boat I guess. :sidelol:

Was their even a doubt that New England WOULDN'T win?

I mean, Miami fans got so crazy at how they finished...But of that 6 game win streak, 5 of those teams were the Jets, Bills, Raiders, Titans, and a Patriots team who sat down their starters after a quarter...

The Pats just do what they do best, it gets old, but you have to credit Belichick,Brady and the whole team...

Regretfully.

I don't understand the hatred from Miami fans.For years the Dolphins beat the pats on a regular basis unil 1985 we never beat the dolphins in the Orange bowl..Now it's the Pats turn to dominate,as long as we have Belichek and Brady I do not see any team winning this division plain and simple..No trash talk just fact..Now how about all you depressed Miami fans supporting your fellow AFC east teams so we can bring back a Superbowl to the East Coast...

it sucks but it's the truth, NE is going to own this divison for at least a few more years. they have two 1sts next year and the way Seattle is playing, one of them could be in the middle of the round. they could pick up Sidney Rice or Ted Ginn Jr. and than add another good player to their defense. they draft very well and as long as they have Belichek and Brady will be good. I see Brady winning more superbowls than Montana by the time he's done.

don't get me wrong, I'm as big a Dolphin fan as anybody but the Patriots have a Yankee type dynasty going on

MR NFLFAN said:
Correction its now 5-1 with a big game coming up tonight in minny.
Correction, it’s now 6-1 with a big game coming up Sunday against the Colts. :D

MR NFLFAN said:
In your defense hindsight is 20/20 and once the first sports writer/expert thru out Miami as the division favorite not many of you Miami fans could stop your selves from jumping on the bandwagon. You were all to quick to declare the Dolphins winners of the division before they had played a single game.
I never declared the Dolphins as the division winners. I only stated my opinion, which was that I though that the Dolphins could / would win the division. That opinion would have been the same regardless of what the experts said.

MR NFLFAN said:
In a way you again are doing the same thing with NE saying they "got lucky" and now the bengals suck yet they aren't even half way thru the schedule.
You are correct. I am giving you my opinion on the Patriots. I never said the Bengals suck, but to me the Pats beat down of the Bengals is not as impressive to me after the Bengals lost to Tampa and Atlanta.

MR NFLFAN said:
I'm rather surprised you still out walking on the limb with predictions about NE when you had such a hard time for seeing the Dolphins a team which you should know even more about. Wehn you look at the dolphins and who they've lost to you have to say it is what it is and not a very good team not matter how you want to look at it. If NE gets a win this week and next week you'll be back on here with a new post begining with "in my defense" but what ever floats your boat I guess.
I like to talk football, and state my opinion. I am by no means an expert, and on some very rare occasions I am even wrong.:D My opinion is that the Pats are not better, or even as good as the 2005 team that lost to Denver in the playoffs. My opinion will stay the same no matter what happens next week. I don't think that the PAts are as good as the Colts, but in the regular season anything can happen. When the playoffs come around, the competition is a lot different. If the Pats make it to the Super Bowl, then I will be back with a new post beginning with “in my defense” but if I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Hey MR NFLFAN,

Can you tell me what the Pats record is against teams that have a winning record?

Back
Top Bottom