Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots

Clipse

mediocrity sucks
Reaction score
Are overhyped and overrated. It's pretty obvious Brady is average at best when his O-Line isn't blocking as good as he's used too. That defense is decimated, and with the loss of Mayo, it's pretty bad. If the Dolphins O-Line doesn't get their act together, Jets win the division. If they do, then it will be a very tough division. :lol: at everyone saying the Patsies are going to just cruise to an AFC East title with Brady back.

Are overhyped and overrated. It's pretty obvious Brady is average at best when his O-Line isn't blocking as good as he's used too. That defense is decimated, and with the loss of Mayo, it's pretty bad. If the Dolphins O-Line doesn't get their act together, Jets win the division. If they do, then it will be a very tough division. :lol: at everyone saying the Patsies are going to just cruise to an AFC East title with Brady back.
I saw this coming. I knew the Jets and Dolphins were underrated. Dolphins are just not getting the media attention. Pats are VERY overrated. I've been telling people this all summer.

I saw this coming. I knew the Jets and Dolphins were underrated. Dolphins are just not getting the media attention. Pats are VERY overrated. I've been telling people this all summer.
Indeed. Every team in this division is very solid. All the so called "Experts" who said the Patriots we're going to just waltz into the playoffs as AFC East champs with a 13-3 record really need to rethink their thoughts.

Yeah, they did not look good today. But it wasn't the defense, it was the offense. Kudos to the Jet's D, they talked **** all week and brought it to the field. The didn't get a sack, but they definitely killed the Patriots timing and rhythm the. Revis is a damn good corner.

it was nice to see brady lose one in the regular season. i have a hunch that theres 4 or 5 more to come as well

The Pats backed into the win last week. The Jets handed it to them today. Clearly they are not as advertised and are extremely lucky to not be 0-2 right now. The Jets looked very good on D again and their offense after a shaky first half came back strong. Kudos and congrats to the Jets.

On a side note, The Giants showed everyone what the Dolphins already knew and the Jets did it again today. You harrass Brady, keep him from getting into a rhythym, knock him down and he is not the same QB. That is how you beat the Pats. When the Pats went 16-0, everyone was scared to try and pressure him and instead focused on trying to cover the receivers. He picked them apart and he will do it everytime if you try to defend them that way.

The Pats backed into the win last week. The Jets handed it to them today. Clearly they are not as advertised and are extremely lucky to not be 0-2 right now. The Jets looked very good on D again and their offense after a shaky first half came back strong. Kudos and congrats to the Jets.

On a side note, The Giants showed everyone what the Dolphins already knew and the Jets did it again today. You harrass Brady, keep him from getting into a rhythym, knock him down and he is not the same QB. That is how you beat the Pats. When the Pats went 16-0, everyone was scared to try and pressure him and instead focused on trying to cover the receivers. He picked them apart and he will do it everytime if you try to defend them that way.

Its not just that, Its also 75% of their O is 3 step drop and throw 3 yards or for screens. Brady is doing that even more now because he is afraid of not making it through the season.

I will say this however for NE. They now have another Wes Welker in Eldridge or whatever his name is.

Stop it! I tried to tell the Patriot fans on this board the same thing. But of course, they tried to tell me Brady is the best QB ever under pressure! Truth hurts though.

No QB is as good as he normally is when he's pressured. Tom Brady. Peyton Manning. Matt Ryan. Dan Marino. Joe Montana. Terry Bradshaw. Pressure changes everything. The Patriots are still a great team.

Its not just that, Its also 75% of their O is 3 step drop and throw 3 yards or for screens. Brady is doing that even more now because he is afraid of not making it through the season.

I will say this however for NE. They now have another Wes Welker in Eldridge or whatever his name is.
Edleman did look good, I'll admit that. About the only thing that looked good for NE.

Back
Top Bottom