Patriots | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots

No QB is as good as he normally is when he's pressured. Tom Brady. Peyton Manning. Matt Ryan. Dan Marino. Joe Montana. Terry Bradshaw. Pressure changes everything. The Patriots are still a great team.
Tom Brady is used to having a great Line. As the Line goes, Brady goes. This has been proven. I think it's safe to say the Patriots aren't a great team anymore. Their defense is a big weakness. Their O-Line is suspect. I'm not so sure they make the playoffs.

Your QB is only as good as your offensive line. That's no secret. Without a great offensive line, your QB will struggle.

Your QB is only as good as your offensive line. That's no secret. Without a great offensive line, your QB will struggle.
Very true. But the best QB's beat blitzes. The best QB's remain calm under pressure. I consider Brady one of the best QB's, but he implodes under pressure.

And you play Atlanta and Baltimore next, the Pats could very well be 1-3 soon, should be 0-2 right now.

They very well could be. The Jets have Tennessee and New Orleans... and could very well be 2-2. That's why they play the games. I don't get why they should be 0-2, though. They won the first game and I don't think they cheated, did they? Why do you want to take that win away?

Brady has thrown the ball 100 times in his first 2 games back from major knee surgery. I know the Pats don't really have a great running attack but they have to balance out their offense. They were up for half of the game yesterday and down by no more than one score for the rest. They went with a pass-happy attack like they were down by 3 scores. They will continue struggling if they take that approach all year.

They very well could be. The Jets have Tennessee and New Orleans... and could very well be 2-2. That's why they play the games. I don't get why they should be 0-2, though. They won the first game and I don't think they cheated, did they? Why do you want to take that win away?
Well, they should've lost the game. Had they played any other team they would've. Buuuut, they played the Bills. And the Bills just love to blow leads.

Not wrong at all. The Giants in the Superbowl, Jason Taylor over the years, it's been proven.

pyzamOmgWtf-1.jpg

Tom Brady is used to having a great Line. As the Line goes, Brady goes. This has been proven. I think it's safe to say the Patriots aren't a great team anymore. Their defense is a big weakness. Their O-Line is suspect. I'm not so sure they make the playoffs.

The OL actually had a good game. When the other team sends 5 or more, it ain't the Olines fault, though Brady never was sacked. Revis basically took Moss out of the game and the others were well covered in the 2nd half when the jets a bunch of 3-3-5 sets.

I liked the kid (Edelman), but he isn't Welker, at least not yet. He would have had a lot of catchse yesterday and given Brady someone other than Galloway to throw to. At least a few more first downs. It might have made a difference, but the Jets D was on yesterday and the halftime adjustments on both sides of the ball were excellent.

The OL actually had a good game. When the other team sends 5 or more, it ain't the Olines fault, though Brady never was sacked. Revis basically took Moss out of the game and the others were well covered in the 2nd half when the jets a bunch of 3-3-5 sets.

I liked the kid (Edelman), but he isn't Welker, at least not yet. He would have had a lot of catchse yesterday and given Brady someone other than Galloway to throw to. At least a few more first downs. It might have made a difference, but the Jets D was on yesterday and the halftime adjustments on both sides of the ball were excellent.
Having Welker wouldn't of made a difference. Edelman played just as good as Welker would've...

Back
Top Bottom