Patriots | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots

They've improved and have looked better than I thought they would. But they still haven't played many good offenses. My point is some of the complete homers like shastz should wait until they play the likes of the Saints or Colts before flapping their gums.

You mean like you were flapping your gums on how bad they were before you even saw them play?:err:

I look forward to the Pats game. Pat fans are far more classier compared to your average Bills for Jets fan. With all the Jet fans trolling on Finheaven, I'm surprised the Pat fans are not visiting. I tried to wish the Pats a good game on their board, but it wouldn't let me.

I look forward to the Pats game. Pat fans are far more classier compared to your average Bills for Jets fan. With all the Jet fans trolling on Finheaven, I'm surprised the Pat fans are not visiting. I tried to wish the Pats a good game on their board, but it wouldn't let me.

Go to Patriots planet instead of Patsfans. They won't give you any problems.

I hate Tom Brady, but I always find this picture funny

1257268137823-1.jpg

I fear the Patriots machine, and I think we're gonna get stomped on this Sunday.

Pretty much. And since I haven't been proven wrong, I guess I can continue to flap away.

Following your two-way logic I wouldn't expect anything diffferen't. Or maybe you could try something different and simply admit you were wrong?? While I won't say the Pats will without a doubt end up a top 5 D when the season is over, I can say that I'm sure they will be at least a top ten D. Either way they are worlds better than what you claimed they would be. ;)

Patriots have room to talk. Jets fans... What can ya say.

Following your two-way logic I wouldn't expect anything diffferen't. Or maybe you could try something different and simply admit you were wrong?? While I won't say the Pats will without a doubt end up a top 5 D when the season is over, I can say that I'm sure they will be at least a top ten D. Either way they are worlds better than what you claimed they would be. ;)
Perhaps you should go back and read some of my posts. I said they have looked better than I thought. The fact they have played the likes of the Titans and Bucs to boost them in the top 5 isn't a ringing endorsement. Not even a blind homer such as yourself can disagree with that.

Perhaps you should go back and read some of my posts. I said they have looked better than I thought. The fact they have played the likes of the Titans and Bucs to boost them in the top 5 isn't a ringing endorsement. Not even a blind homer such as yourself can disagree with that.

They also played Atlanta, and the Ravens but I guess you forgot that. I'm also not a blind homer at all, I know the Titans and Bucs suck but no matter what you say this Pats D is vastly better than last year. Anyone that knows football can see that.

They also played Atlanta, and the Ravens but I guess you forgot that. I'm also not a blind homer at all, I know the Titans and Bucs suck but no matter what you say this Pats D is vastly better than last year. Anyone that knows football can see that.
Haven't forgotten that at all. If you actually read my posts, I admit I thought they did a great job against Atlanta. They were average against Baltimore though. Better than last year? Can't really see that considering the Patriots finished the year in the top 10 if i recall correctly. Then again Patriots may still finish in the top 10. They still have to play the Colts and Saints, and a Texans team that lost Owen Daniels. The AFC East schedule which was supposed to be so tough, isn't anymore so looking at the schedule, I'd actually be surprised if they didn't finish in the top 10.

Haven't forgotten that at all. If you actually read my posts, I admit I thought they did a great job against Atlanta. They were average against Baltimore though. Better than last year? Can't really see that considering the Patriots finished the year in the top 10 if i recall correctly. Then again Patriots may still finish in the top 10. They still have to play the Colts and Saints, and a Texans team that lost Owen Daniels. The AFC East schedule which was supposed to be so tough, isn't anymore so looking at the schedule, I'd actually be surprised if they didn't finish in the top 10.

:lol::lol: So what your really saying now is that it doesn't matter how, or where the Pats D ends up this year because you claimed they were awful at the begining of the year and your sticking with it. Well that's to bad, I had some small hope that you actually had the ability to talk real football in a somewhat unbiased way.

:lol::lol: So what your really saying now is that it doesn't matter how, or where the Pats D ends up this year because you claimed they were awful at the begining of the year and your sticking with it. Well that's to bad, I had some small hope that you actually had the ability to talk real football in a somewhat unbiased way.
Is there no truth to what I say? Aside from 4 teams (Saints, Colts, Falcons, Ravens), care to name any other explosive offense you're going to face this year?

Is there no truth to what I say? Aside from 4 teams (Saints, Colts, Falcons, Ravens), care to name any other explosive offense you're going to face this year?

Wow, and you call me a homer?:rolleyes2: So the rest of the games and teams don't count right? You just want to pick and choose only the stats from only the teams and games you want to try and prove your theory that the Pats Defense is one of the worst in the League?:crazy: With that logic I could make any argument I want by cherry picking only the stats the support my argument. Bottom line is the Pats Defense while young, is quickly establishing itself as one of the better units in the League. How they do against top Offenses, well lets just see now, but for the record, they have already proved themselves to be better than the Fins D.

Back
Top Bottom