Pats are so damn Lucky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats are so damn Lucky

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
I dont understand how some teams just get all the breaks!!!! All the Colts needed was 1 damn yard

Yeah, Lucky!:rolleyes:

My goodness , how stupid r you? The pats deserved that win!

No how bout the refs. not calling interference call. But they did call the PI for the Givens one. Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad calls by Indy.

GREAT defensive stop by NE. We deserved to win...although I thought we were toast.

No luck or bad calls involved.

We've seen a lot of bad calls by Dungy today. That's why they let him go in Tampa Bay.

The hurry up play at the goal line was aweful. Everybody knew they were going to run. But the blame has to go to Manning on that play.

My ****ing ***. You know what happened. Five reason you won.

-Faked injury on McGinest
-Faked on Law
-No P.I. on the third down pass
-Taking off helmet after the play
-Most of all McGinest running like a mad bull on his supposedly injured play

Your Pats r by far the best team in the east and 2nd best in the AFC!

Originally posted by Jaj
No how bout the refs. not calling interference call. But they did call the PI for the Givens one. Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was no interference on the play, it was inside 5 yards with no holding.

Bellichek/Weis made some pretty retarded calls as well.. 3 consecutive pass plays with under 3 to play?

Anyway..

643Bradychaun.jpg

And so it continues...

Zevo Bills suck. And mgahee's knee is like a 80 year old mans. Get lost loser.

Originally posted by zevo
Your Pats r by far the best team in the east and 2nd best in the AFC!

I wouldn't qualify them "by far" the best team in the east with a win in overtime against the Dolphins because of two Mare misses and a goal line stand against the Colts in 38-34 victory. They are the best team, but by far is a little too much.

The Pats do seem to get some breaks with the football...As for breaks on the injury front they've had a ton as well...
This is a good, well coached football team...
They're always prepared to play and always in the football game...I don't think i've ever seen the Pats get blown out these last years...They hang in there till the end...
We're going to be facing one of the best football teams in the league next week...
As for the Indy game, I'm just disappointed we couldnt beat the Colts...Looking back on that game we should've won it...
Peyton absolutely blew it against us with that interception and he blew it against the pats with his horrible play calling...
I have no idea why he was hurrying some plays near the goal line..He basically gave away 2 downs to the Pats defense...Running it just where the pats want it..In Ted Washington's lap..
The they throw it to Moorehead??? What about Marvin Harrison or Marcus Pollard ??? Ugh...
4th down the Pats stack the line, with Mcginest coming off the edge...Peyton starts audibling or gesturing like a maniac...for another run..Mcginest doesnt get picked up...GAME over...
The COlts blew it...plain and simple...

Back
Top Bottom