Pats are so damn Lucky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats are so damn Lucky

Who's better than the Patriots?

6-0 vs winning teams including 4-0 vs winning teams on the road. No other team as more than 3 victories against winning teams. We've got 6 and 4 on the road.

We beat the Colts, we beat the Titans, and the Chiefs will be our bitches if they make it to us in the AFC Championship game.

Fin Fans wanted Indy to win so badly you're seeing what you want to see......

The Patriots didn't play great. Brady's INT allowed them back in. We were running away with this game....remember?

Don't be too upset, though, you've got a great shot at beating us next weekend and should make the playoffs anyway.

Do your worst damage then......I'm serious. This thing is up for grabs this year. A team's record won't mean much come playoff time.

And the Fins seem to be peaking at the right time.....for a change.....ride the wave!

PatsWin2002 is the only Patriot fan I like.. Congrats to you.. and only you..

That being said, I loathe your team and wish nothing but bad for the New England Patriots in the coming weeks.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
NEVER BLOWN OUT?

how bout 31-0 to the jills?

That was all bullcrap based on the Milloy debacle. Do you really think the Patriots showed up to play that game? We've only lost once since then and really gave that one away as well.

Originally posted by PatsWin2002
Fin Fans wanted Indy to win so badly you're seeing what you want to see......

The Patriots didn't play great. Brady's INT allowed them back in. We were running away with this game....remember?

Don't be too upset, though, you've got a great shot at beating us next weekend and should make the playoffs anyway.

Do your worst damage then......I'm serious. This thing is up for grabs this year. A team's record won't mean much come playoff time.

And the Fins seem to be peaking at the right time.....for a change.....ride the wave!

Absolutely right.

There is no luckier team in the NFL this season than the Pats IMO. They've been winning on luck almost the entire year from what I've seen. Personally, I think they're way overrated.....

I give them credit for stopping the Colts to win that game, but it was done in a very cheap way. Those so-called injuries to Law and McGinest were bogus, and that helped the Pats defense regroup in time to stop the Colts on the next play....

RB E. James should be ashamed of himself for not plugging it in there from the one. That's just not acceptable!!.....

PHINZ RULE!!!! :fire:

Originally posted by SkapePhin
PatsWin2002 is the only Patriot fan I like.. Congrats to you.. and only you..

That being said, I loathe your team and wish nothing but bad for the New England Patriots in the coming weeks.

Thanks...I think.

Look at this way.....
Winning is always better than losing and making the playoffs is always better than sitting at home.....

So, if Miami takes care of business they'll get in and then it's up for grabs. Remember, some very good teams watch from home every year.

Naturally, I want the Fins to fail, but you guys looked good on Thanksgiving and December is here.

You think Pats fans are crowing thinking we're unbeatable? No way, man. The playoffs are "one and done" - and we know it.

Well, congrats to the Pats. This time around the Colts more so blew it for the Pats, instead of the Refs giving them the game. So PatsWin2002, congrats man. You are the only Pats fan on this board I respect. Hope we kick your Patsies and Refs arse next week.

please patswin2002, dont try to patronize us phin fans here,why not just gloat on the pats site,im sure its not as good as finheaven but thats where pats fans belong :goof:

Originally posted by WiGGy

That was all bullcrap based on the Milloy debacle. Do you really think the Patriots showed up to play that game? We've only lost once since then and really gave that one away as well.

Good excuse, mind if I try it? We only lost to the pats because of the Milloy Debacle.:goof:

Just dropped by this forum for the first time. Can't believe the envy and childishness of dolphin fans. You guys are pretty pathetic. I live here in S FL so I shouldn't be surprised. Fairweather, smack talking fans. You guys are babies.

Guys, the Colts (and Manning) blew it against us too and he didn't capitalize. We have to give the Pats some credits. That was a hell of a game...with a bad finish for us.

Back
Top Bottom