Pats are so damn Lucky | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats are so damn Lucky

Calling everyone losers isn't a personal attack? I have no problem with you coming in and defending your team, but leave the name-calling and attacks elsewhere......

Originally posted by NE Matt
Either you guys are the most sensitive folks around or this forum is just a fin love fest where the only disenting opinon comes from a bonafide fins fan.This whole board is full of fans talkin down about other teams. And it aint in the smack forum either. If I come across a main board where folks are trashin my team I will step in. You would do the same. I have not used bad language or made personal attacks.

BTW the pats forum is www.patriotsfans.com.

or www.kkfl.com

or www.patriotsplanet.com

Come on over.

There is a great post over on patriotsplanet about this board.

They are only talking bad about the pats, first of all. And we are only doing it becuase all of you trolls are over here talking smack. And no one wants to go to any of the loser patriots boards and listen to them fondle themselves to pictures of tom brady.

The Pats will get trounced in the Playoffs. I'm glad this time it'll be them instead of Miami. KC or Tenn will dismantle the Pats because they are small and lack the talent of the former two.

if its that good ne matt why not spend your time there in ne land,,or are they tired of you in pat land.lol

The Patriots have been lucky in 4 games this year. BUT, I give them credit because they play well which attributes to their luck. But you've gotten lucky 2 weeks in a row, don't expect the same luck next week, because the Phins are coming to town.

I expect a good game, and hopefully the refs won't cheat like they did today.

Luck or no luck the Pats are 10-2 and we are 8-4 and the Pats have beaten us one time already. Sure we missed two field goals but only one thing matters at the end of the day. The score. Why can't you guys give a little credit were credit is due?

Congrats to the Pats for another win today!

Dude they just admitted that they cheated.

I think of all the teams we play twice a years, I dispise the Pats. Luckiest team out there.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

Good excuse, mind if I try it? We only lost to the pats because of the Milloy Debacle.:goof:

When you guys lose to the Patriots next week it will just be more EXCUSES. You'll call it luck once again......whatever makes you feel good for your teams failures and our success. Whatever makes you sleep good at night, lol.

Originally posted by Sherif
The Pats will get trounced in the Playoffs. I'm glad this time it'll be them instead of Miami. KC or Tenn will dismantle the Pats because they are small and lack the talent of the former two.

Ummm we already beat the Titans and no one is worried about a overated Chiefs team that has only played one team with a winning record. Patriots are 6-0 against teams with winning records that list includes

Dolphags
Titans
Broncos
Colts
Eagles
Cowboys

It's your opinion when you say we will get killed in the playoffs but I like are chances a lot more then the Dolphins.

Last edited by a moderator:
You beat the Titans when they played their worst game of the year. You should have also been beaten by the Texans if it were not for a phantom holding call.

The Indy colts are the lamest best team in the afc. there defense blows. how can they let NE throw those lame quick tosses and them miss the tackle? very lame and they did it alot in the first quarter. dungy is overrated and his *** gets saved by manning/harrison. I hope we meet Indy in teh playoffs. thats all i got to say. ricky will run all over them IMO and chambers should do as well with those CB's. they suck.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
You beat the Titans when they played their worst game of the year. You should have also been beaten by the Texans if it were not for a phantom holding call.

What about the other 9 teams we beat? Oh thats right we got lucky in the other 9 as well, lol.

Back
Top Bottom