Pats are so damn Lucky | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats are so damn Lucky

Originally posted by finfan54
The Indy colts are the lamest best team in the afc. there defense blows. how can they let NE throw those lame quick tosses and them miss the tackle? very lame and they did it alot in the first quarter. dungy is overrated and his *** gets saved by manning/harrison. I hope we meet Indy in teh playoffs. thats all i got to say. ricky will run all over them IMO and chambers should do as well with those CB's. they suck.

Hey didn't the Dolphins meet Indy already this season? LMAO we all know what happened, you best be quiet or you might get what you ask for. Another thrashing at the hands of the Colts. You guys got beat by them already this season.

Barely lost? Dude a loss is a loss a win is a win get over it. You Dolphins fans just make things out to suit you. When your team barely wins it was a good win but when your team barely loses the winning team isn't that good. Talk all you want Patriots are 10-2 Dolphins are 8-4 and are heading to Patriots nation to get smacked in the mouth *AGAIN*. We wrap up the division against your team next weekend at home which will be even sweater. You will be crying in your beer after, LOL. Deep down you know that late season swoon is upon you, gotta love the schedule makers! Dolphins in New England in December, oh man thats funny as heck. A real team can win any where.

seriously some of you people really don't want to talk football at all. you just want to say "phins are great" and "pats are lucky", and dismiss anything done on the field. Pats return a kick for a td = "lucky"; Phins miss 2 kicks = "lucky"; Pats miss two kicks = "lucky they won after missing kicks".

If that's how you get your kicks, then more power to you, I just don't see the point in coming to a discussion forum and then refusing to actually discuss anything. Football is a lot more fun if you're willing to admit there are other good teams out there.

Originally posted by WiGGy
Barely lost? Dude a loss is a loss a win is a win get over it. You Dolphins fans just make things out to suit you. When your team barely wins it was a good win but when your team barely loses the winning team isn't that good. Talk all you want Patriots are 10-2 Dolphins are 8-4 and are heading to Patriots nation to get smacked in the mouth *AGAIN*. We wrap up the division against your team next weekend at home which will be even sweater. You will be crying in your beer after, LOL. Deep down you know that late season swoon is upon you, gotta love the schedule makers! Dolphins in New England in December, oh man thats funny as heck. A real team can win any where.

Hey WiGGy one thing I will not stand for is "Watered Downed Beer." :nono:.. So :cry: in it is NO OPTION.:nono:

As far as the game, it's still next weekend, since you seem to be physic and know the ending, do you mind letting me know the score so I can contact a bookie. :D

Wishing the best of luck in health to both teams next weekend...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Pats fan here.

I have NEVER been more fearful of a Miami team now then I have ever been.

No way can we keep this up. The players (and fans) are going to get messed up in the head at this rate :D

Miami can beat us. Actually, if there is a year you win in NE, this is it.

Originally posted by PatsWin2002
Bad calls by Indy.

GREAT defensive stop by NE. We deserved to win...although I thought we were toast.

No luck or bad calls involved.

WTF are you talking about?? how many times is Brady going to throw the ball to the wrong team right in the numebrs, and not have it picked off?? PATS SUCK!! And We will find out for sure next week. Pats could only score 12 against Dallas, when we scored 40 on THEIR turf!!! Give it up!! PATS WILL LOSE NEXT WEEK!!!

Originally posted by Surferosa
On a sad note, its kind of tiring listening to Dolfans point fingers after every game. And we didnt even play in this one.

Post of the Year.

Honestly guys, it's getting really old. Many of you sound like a bunch of whiney babies. You know who you are. Get over it already. If we would have taken care of business when we had the chance, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Yes, the Pats are lucky. But you know what.....you make your own luck. And that's what the Pats do. They are well-coached and are mentally tough. All their players have great game awareness. That's where a lot of the "luck" comes from.....guys aware of what's going on around them and knowing where they're supposed to be.

You want to talk about luck.....have a look at the Pats injury list for the season. Going 10-2 with that list of casualties is quite an accomplishment.

Hey Pats fans, please just ignore all these fin fans, cuz the rest of the AFC East knows you are the best team in the East! Do not try and drag this any further, becasue fishy fans are so biased! Ask any Jet or Bills fan who is better and you will get the unbiased answer that the Pats are by far better!

I, being a Bills fan, can see that the Pats are far and away better than the Dolphins! and it really isnt the talent that is better, cuz I think the fish have the better talent, but the coaching is excellent! The Pats whole staff is absolutely amazing! Weiss is a freakin offensive genius and Crennel (sp) is awesome as well!

Give it up dullphans! Your team is inferior!

Originally posted by chambers84

WTF are you talking about?? how many times is Brady going to throw the ball to the wrong team right in the numebrs, and not have it picked off?? PATS SUCK!! And We will find out for sure next week. Pats could only score 12 against Dallas, when we scored 40 on THEIR turf!!! Give it up!! PATS WILL LOSE NEXT WEEK!!!

What kind of logic is that? We scored 38 on the Colts you didn't score a 3rd of that and lost. What does that mean, absolutely nothing. A win is a win a loss is a loss. More excuses from Dolphag fans.

There is a lot crying here. Guys, get over it. Pats are a good team. Does saying they are lucky help you sleep at night?

Originally posted by Simpleton
the return of the backup qb excuse.

it's been a while.

:spit:

Love that screen name ............

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom