Pats are so damn Lucky | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats are so damn Lucky

Originally posted by NE Matt
Just dropped by this forum for the first time. Can't believe the envy and childishness of dolphin fans. You guys are pretty pathetic. I live here in S FL so I shouldn't be surprised. Fairweather, smack talking fans. You guys are babies.

OK Tough guy, talk to me when you have as many winning seasons as we do.

Originally posted by gators910
please patswin2002, dont try to patronize us phin fans here,why not just gloat on the pats site,im sure its not as good as finheaven but thats where pats fans belong :goof:

Not patronizing you at all and not gloating.

With every win I feel like our record is inflated a bit. I don't want to be the team wearing the bullseye like last year. That ain't fun. Then I realize that we've beat the best out there (minus KC), so it is what it is.

Sure I want the Fins to lose....and I certainly don't want to be playing you in the playoffs......I think you know why.

Just dropped by this forum for the first time. Can't believe the envy and childishness of dolphin fans. You guys are pretty pathetic. I live here in S FL so I shouldn't be surprised. Fairweather, smack talking fans. You guys are babies.

This is your first warning bro. There will be NO name calling here. Take it to the smack forum if you want to talk smack, but keep it clean here......

(Here here NEmatt)

Yes, yet another Pats fan making his GRAND entrance and prescense be known. What a troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok patswin2002, then i have no problem with you, lets play next week and see what happens..

Thanks for the welcome fellas. I was responding to the "loser talk" on here and the green with envy posts I have seen. I didn't see much Patriot luck in this game and for you guys to try and denigrate the win is just poor form.Only dolphin fans can talk bad about another team but visiting fans can't? Again....I say you guys(not your team) are pathetic.

Thanks for the welcome fellas. I was responding to the "loser talk" on here and the green with envy posts I have seen. I didn't see much Patriot luck in this game and for you guys to try and denigrate the win is just poor form.Only dolphin fans can talk bad about another team but visiting fans can't? Again....I say you guys(not your team) are pathetic.

I say you are hipocritical for bashing a fan base for their opinion. While I personally don't think the Pats were lucky, I don't think these guys are pathetic for thinking so. Lastly, this is your second warning on the name calling. It will stop NOW......

i hate the pats more than i hated buffalo....because those bills teams had talent...these pats are a bunch of reject old guys.

You come to this board the way you do and you expect a warm and kind welcome? :confused:

I know the Patriots do not have a 'REAL' website with forums and such, but you need to review the rules before you start talking smack. This is a respectable site and we do not need it to be trashed with rude remarks.

Originally posted by Jaj
My ****ing ***. You know what happened. Five reason you won.

-Faked injury on McGinest
-Faked on Law
-No P.I. on the third down pass
-Taking off helmet after the play
-Most of all McGinest running like a mad bull on his supposedly injured play

Is that what you saw today? I give it up to the Pats. They made a great stand at the goal line and withstood a furious comeback by Manning. What a classic game.

On a sad note, its kind of tiring listening to Dolfans point fingers after every game. And we didnt even play in this one.

Aw hell, whats the point.

lets put the blame where it belongs....indy special teams...they really suck ,,everytime they would get the momentum the special teams would just,,,ahh forget it :fire:

Originally posted by gators910
lets put the blame where it belongs....indy special teams...they really suck ,,everytime they would get the momentum the special teams would just,,,ahh forget it :fire:

Ya they did.. and that proves that our ST REALLY sucks!

Either you guys are the most sensitive folks around or this forum is just a fin love fest where the only disenting opinon comes from a bonafide fins fan.This whole board is full of fans talkin down about other teams. And it aint in the smack forum either. If I come across a main board where folks are trashin my team I will step in. You would do the same. I have not used bad language or made personal attacks.

BTW the pats forum is www.patriotsfans.com.

or www.kkfl.com

or www.patriotsplanet.com

Come on over.

There is a great post over on patriotsplanet about this board.

Pats played great today. No luck involved. Just outplayed the Colts. We will have our hands full next week when the Fiddler returns to his "playoff" form.

Back
Top Bottom